5. you'll never know dear...

"What took you so long?"

     I didn't look as I rebuttoning my jacket and nervously approached Cameron. "Ayden was just telling me about the tour dates but I was explaining to him my resignation."

     Cameron distrustfully stared at me as we got into the back of his limo. The driver shut the door before heading to the front to start driving.

     "And that was a private matter?" Cameron asked.

     "It isn't released to the general public yet."

     "Bullshit."

     Cameron grabbed the drawstrings of my jacket and yanked me towards him, his perfect eyebrow arched and his features in a scowl. He really did have the face of a model.

     "You're lying to me."

     "N-no, I swear I'm telling the truth Cameron."

     Shoving me down to my back, he climbed on top of me letting his hand slide down into my pants and thrusting a dry finger inside of me. A cry left from my throat at the sudden intrusion. First the bathroom and now this...

     "You're. Lying."

     Another finger was thrusted in, his fingers curling up and his nails digging into the sensitive flesh inside. I tried to deny his claims again, not able to because of the pained moans stuck in my throat. Instead, tears fell from my eyes as I weakly tried to shove him away.

     "Worthless piece of shit."

     His free hand lifted my chin up to meet his eyes. Like always, there was the prominent hatred in them. It, of course, would go away after any punishment inflicted on me and would be replaced by love. Or, at least false love. I yearned for that post beating.

     "You're lucky that I'm even with you and it's only out of pity. I pity you Charlie because you're so fucking pathetic."

     A third finger was added, another strained cry leaving my mouth. The words that he was saying, they would go away. He didn't honestly mean it. Or maybe he did. I didn't know anymore.

     "But you know that." Cameron finally removed his fingers and pulled away, sitting back in his seat. He didn't even spare another glance at me as he grabbed his phone, as if nothing had even happened. He ignored me while I laid there, curled up and wishing sleep that would last an eternity.

     Cameron had been furious after getting off of the phone. Apparently, there was some last minute show that he was to attend. I was dropped off at the house while Cameron had left. This was good. I could finally be alone.

     Keeping that thought in my mind, I opened the door and stepped inside. A pair of footsteps was heard coming down the stairs before Bradley's black hair was seen coming from around the corner.

     "Bradley? What are you doing here, how'd you even get in?"

     Bradley's eyes scanned over the room, a frown on his lips. "I came over to visit you. I wanted to check on you," He replied flatly not even answering my second question.

     Confused, I began to take my jacket off and hang it up. "Is something wrong?"

     "Hm? Oh, um, no. I was worried Cameron might have been with you," Bradley walked over to me and pulled me into a tight embrace. "I've missed you Charlie, you never come to visit."

     "I'm sorry, I've been busy."

     "You're always busy," he said bitterly, letting go of me. The sixteen year old headed down the hall, somewhat motioning for me to follow him. Still confused as ever, I did, stopping when we were in front of the basement door.

     "I've never seen this door before." He glanced over at the sliding door that led to the kitchen, no doubt his original destination, before looking back at the one in front of us.

     "It's just the basement."