3. you make me happy...

Okay, so I'm switching to third-person point of view for this chapter because I couldn't do the flashback right in first person. It will switch back next chapter. Oh and next chapter will be in Ayden's P.O.V!

Onward my darlings.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I can't breathe.
It hurts so bad.
Please....
Pl-please.

     "Pl-please stop." Charlie weakly choked out, his eyes burning with tears.

It hurts.
I'm sorry.

      Blood gently ran down his sides, dripping into the puddle on the ground. Like always, his cries were ignored. 

Please...

     What had he done to deserve this. What sin had he committed to get this type of hell? He didn't understand. He didn't fucking understand.

Another cut into his skin
Another cry for the older male to stop.
Another futile attempt.

Why?

      Why did he have to do this, couldn't he see how much pain he was putting the boy in? Couldn't he see that he was slowly dying from the inside out with every beating...every cut...every drop of blood shed. He was dying.

     But he didn't care. Charlie knew that. Gasping for air, he choked out another sob, trying so hard to ignore the unbearable pain.

     He clung onto Cameron, pleading for him to stop. Begging him to take the pain away.

     "No one's ever going to love you like I do Charlie. No one's ever going to love a bruised and scarred doll like you. Only I want you, remember that."

     Charlie clutched tighter onto Cameron, needing some type of comfort beneath the pain. Even if it was from the one who had caused it.

I'm so pathetic. 

I'm sorry...

I'm sorry I need some type of love,

I'm sorry that I believe everything he says,

I'm sorry I'm worthless...

    I'm sorry that I'm clutching onto him as if my life depended on it because, in his own sick ways, he's the only one that loves me.

I-I'm sorry that even though I say I  hate him.
I love him.
Unconditionally.

     "I love you Charlie, even through your flaws. Even if your porcelain shattered in a million pieces and you're inrepairable. Even if you're stained with blood..."

     Charlie broke down completely at the words that were whispered almost lovingly  into his ear.

I'm sorry...

.
.
.
     Darkness completely engulfed Charlie as he stirred, pain shocking him to the core as soon as he had attempted to sit up. A breathless cry passed through his lips. In full force, the memories of last night came back to him. The moment that Jude had left, Cameron had started to release his anger on Charlie's body. The thoughts sent tremors down his spine.