「sugar • 11」

You had hung out with Sugawara's friends multiple times.

Hinata was your favorite, and even Sugawara was aware of it.

But when they day finally came for you to introduce Sugawara to your friends, you were a nervous wreck.

Sugawara never lacked in the boyfriend department.

He was warm, sensitive, cheerful, and a sweet gentleman.

You blindly trusted him.

"[Name]-san?" A poke on your shoulder makes you raise your head up.

"Ah! Suga-san!" You apologize, and stand up.

"You seem more nervous than I am." He states with a smile.

It was as if he knew everything about you. All he had to see was your face, and he'll understand.

That was the kind of person Sugawara was.

And you loved that.

Of course, what he said was true. You feel a little at ease when he slowly intertwines fingers with you.

"Don't worry, I would never do anything to disappoint you."

And he kept his word alright.

Your friends had a good time with him, and even gave their blessings to you both.

That was one of the biggest things you loved about Sugawara.

He would never let you down, be it how little, or small the issue is.

"Hey, [Name]-san, are you feeling a little calm now?" The silver-haired boy asks.

You could barely hold in how happy you were feeling. In your excitement, you wrap your arms around the volleyball player.

"E-E-hehheh?!" The boy is startled at your sudden action, but is able to move back to hold the fall.

"[Name]-saaaaaaaaaaaaan." Sugawara whispers, embarrassed, and you giggle to yourself.

"[Name]-san, people will see us!" He moans, but you do not let go of him.

"I don't care. I love you, Sugawara." You say, and then move away.

The 18 year old could feel his heart throb harder than ever before.

She said it. She finally said it.

His mind was reeling, and he felt numb, but oh boy.

He could easily swear, that he had never, ever been happier ever before.

With that overwhelming feeling, he grabs your waist and turns you around.

"Heh?! Suga-san!"

"I love you too, [Name]-san. More than anything." He whispers.

Your heart would not stop racing.

There it is again.

Sugawara can easily make your heart beat faster, and he knew it.

And he felt the same ways you did, and you wonder if you're using all your luck at the same time.

"Put me down!" You whine, when the silver-head continues walking, carrying you bridal style.

"Make me." He replies, and you flush crimson red.

"Suga-san, are you secretly a sadist?" You ask, wrapping your arms around the boy's neck.

At the contact, Sugawara flushes red. Of course, he said it on impulse, but never in a million years did he think [Name] would react that way.

"Baka [Name]-san." He murmurs under his breath, and put you down. You wonder if you said something to make him feel upset.

But that was impossible.

Because you could never upset Sugawara.

And that was proved by the smile that begins to spread on his face.

"Suga-san." You call out, and he puts a hand over his mouth.

"D-Don't look at me for a while, please." He whines, and starts to walk ahead.

What a cutie!

You abide to his request, walking two steps behind, but making sure the way your fingers intertwine with each other never broke.

It was as if that contact itself, was a synonym of love.

---

a/n; r.i.p i think this book is getting lamer omf i so soz ;-;