「sugar • 02」

Sugawara Koushi had many friends. Many, many friends. He never had problems with that.

The lad was sweet, friendly and understood what other people were thinking.

He was ideal.

He was approached by girls in all three grades, not just for his personality, but also for the good looks he was blessed with.

It was flattering for him, but he was not satisfied.

Not because the number of people that approached him was minimal in amount.

No, it was because she wasn't one of them.

To be very honest, he wouldn't mind if nobody else did, as long as [First name, Last Name] did.

She was the only one that mattered to him.

Oh, how he wish he had the courage to say it out loud with the same confidence his teammates had in their team.

He'd talk to Daichi and Asahi about it, flushing crimson red whenever they teased him about it.

He felt like he would die, when his juniors, Hinata and Kageyama overheard the two teasing him about her.

Oh, he wanted to dig the deepest hole he could.

But in a way, it made him happy.

Because it was her.

"Good morning." He says, and she tucks a lock of [h/c] hair that had fallen on her face behind her ear.

Holy hell, she was beautiful.

But was he able to tell her?

Nope.

Damn, he would never be able to admit that he had a big, fat crush on this classmate of his.

"Morning." She replies, and takes her seat beside his desk.

Think of something. Anything. Talk about the Literature Club. Talk about the match. Anything will work.

"Nice weather today, don't you think?"

The girl blinks up at him in surprise, then glances at the window. It is raining heavily.

Crap, I blew it! His internal mind wails and he has to take his seat before he falls down.

"Yeah. I love rainy days." She says, and his legs don't feel wobbly anymore.

This girl would never fail to surprise Sugawara, and he can't deny the fact that he loved it.

"E-Er. Thanks for coming to watch us play the other day." He says, and the girl gives him a nod in reply.

"You really set the mood right in the set. I'm sure if it wasn't for you, the team would have collapsed."

Oh boy, she complimented him.

Sugawara can barely hold in how excited he was. He wanted to jump around like a little boy, but he didn't think that would be the most appropriate thing to do.

"That's really nice of you, [Name]-san. Thank you." He can't help but give her a wide smile.

It was a smile that only she was able to bring out.

Should I say something else?

He argues with his mentality until his homeroom teacher makes his way into the classroom.

The silver haired boy facepalms. 18 years of age, and this is his state in front of a pretty girl?

Great. Just great.

---

a/n; oh my fluffs, suga why u such a qt imma go kms aaaah