Natalia

My name is Natalia. I have this absolutely hideous blond hair that comes down to about the end of my back, and the dullest of all full blue eyes in the whole world. Ugh I hate how hideous I am.

For some reason, guys just love to prank me by asking me out. A few of my friends have tried to convince me that the guys weren't joking, but that would make no sense whatsoever. for one, all guys hate me because I'm so gross.

I frowned at my reflection in the window of Starbucks as I sipped my cotton candy frap. My hair blew gently in the wind and my big blue eyes sparkled. Man, I am hideous. Ah.

"Hey" said a dark red haired boy to me.

"OMG are you talking to me?"

"Ya Im Clarence but I go by Clare cause that makes it cool."

"Wow that's cool" I said, extremely impressed by his coolness.

"Hey so how about you give me ur number girly?"

I nodded completely oblivious to how creepy that sounded and gave him my number.

"Oh gee thanks." He said, did a backflip over a few tables, down the street, and onto a bus.

I shrugged.

>>>><<<<

The next day I picked out the ugliest dress I owned and left the house with a frown on my face. "I'm frowning." I said to my mom as I left the house.

She rolled her eyes and continued to read the morning paper.

"Heya babeeee;)" said Clare.

"Shut up, stalker I hate you so much go kill someone." I said playfully.

"So, can I go to ur bball game or somethung?" He demanded.

I quickly scanned his red plaid shirt and striped beanie in my printer and made a copy of his outfit for safekeeping.

"OMGGGG your so hot Clare OMG."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"That was a compliment."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

>>>><<<<

The rain soaked through my hair and shirt. I checked my car's smoking engine one more time before I gave up and fell to the asphalt. Agh, I hate cars.

I had just buried my face in my hands when I heard a truck door slam. I opened my eyes and stood up at the sight of Clare and his soaked blue t shirt showing off his non-existent abs.

"You came." I said in relief obviously not caring that he must have been following me since I didn't call him.

"I'll always come." He irritatedly.

He started walking towards me and my feet were seemingly frozen to the floor because when I tried to move them they wouldn't move.

I looked down an sure enough there was concrete covering them. I was frozen. It doesn't matter that he won't let me leave actually cuz I luvvv himmmm lolololooool.

He took me in his arms and started singing the donkey song. Omg his voice... *total swoon*

"So."

"So."

"I think we should break up."

"We weren't dating in the first place." I said.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Yeah, so wanna make out?" He says with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Not really. I'm kind of cemented to the ground." I said shrugging.

"K bye then good luck with that car."

"Thanks". Relieved he was gone I grabbed my dog from inside the car and fell asleep on the side of the road.