New Kid Troubles.

Point Of View ; Carmella

Day ; Monday

I slammed my alarm clock off as I sighed . I blew real hard causing my hair to fly out of face . I rubbed my hair back . I sat up and put my classes on . I slid on my slippers and walked over to my closet I threw on my outfit . I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth . I washed my face and let my hair out . I brushed it into a cute but messy bun . I turned the light off and closed my bathroom door . I grabbed my phone and backpack , and walked out the door . I started walking to my school , as I slid in my headphones . I nodded my head to futures song "Shit" . I took my headphones out and slid them in my pocket along with my iphone 5s . I opened the door catching some mean mugs and laughs . I shrugged it off , as I opened my locker grabbing my things . I grabbed my books and papers as the bell rang . I hurried to class , seeing some students already sitting down , I took my seat placing my stuff down on my desk . I watched as this boy walked in the class . He had to be new . Because , I had never seen him around before . He came and took a seat by me . I glanced at him he was cute , too cute for me . He was lightskinned , had full pink lips . He had curly brown hair , where one part of it was blonde . He looked at me and raised his eyebrow , then started back on his paper . I shurgged and started writing my notes . 

~The End Of School~

I had just walked out of the school building . I started walking down the street when I heard gunshots . Really Harlem , out of all the other times to have shoot out in this city is now . I started walking faster as the shots got louder and closer . I saw a group of boys . Two shot and ran away as Six came running around the corner  . One boy ran down the street in and abandoned house .The other ran in the alley I have to walk past . I saw the six boys running my way , as i was speeding past the alley the boy ran in , I was suddenly pulled in as someone covered my mouth . I crept so the boys coudldnt see us as they ran past the alley . A tear shed from eye , as the boy removed his hand from my mouth . I turned around and it was the same boy from school . He looked at me and gave me a small crooked smile . I gave him a smile and stood up he grabbed my arm and pulled me up . 

"What's your name shawty ?" He asked me.

"Carmella . Yous?" I asked him.

"Dwayne." He said , as we walked out the alley .

"You ok?"I asked him , looking at blood running down his leg.

"I might have to go to the hospital ."He said , as he got in his car. "You coming lil mama?" He asked.

I hesitated . But , got in anyway . "Yeap." I said , as I closed my door.

We pulled up to the hosital and the doctors came and took him in the room . They came and got me and said that I could come see him . I walked to the room . I walked over to the bed as he looked at me . We smiled at eachother as he brought my head down and kissed my cheek and I blushed.

"I'm going to go home  , I'll come get you tomorrow ."I said , sitting down on the bed .

"Here ."He said , tossing me his keys .

I caught them . "What are you giving them to me for ?"I asked .

"Drive it home and come get me tomorrow , boo ."He said.

"Do those same people know you know drive this car?" I asked , nervously .'

"No , Boo ." He said , as I smiled .

"Okay , I'll see you tomorrow . " I said .

"Bye ." He said , as I walked out .

Thanks For Readind Dont forget to Comment , Vote , and Read !