chp O6

Carmella ...

" If I see you with a another bitch , man quavo I swear ." I screamed , as the shoe flew out my hand and across the room at Quavo and he dodged it . We were in another argument . " Mella on god you need to chill before I put hands on you ." He said . I raised my eyebrows , walking around the bed to where he was at and got in his face ... well his chest I was only 4'10 and he stood at about 6'4 . " Put hands on me then ! " I yelled , shoving him out my face , he barely moved . " Stop putting yo hands on me ." He said , gripping my arms and picking me up and shoving me against the wall . I sat there mad as hell, tears were strolling down my face and I was shaking .

In the past , before his career took off we didn't have these problems , no hoes , no niggas , just us . We loved eachother . He took me in when times were the worst , I took care of him every time he was hurt , I was really the Bonnie to his Clyde .

" Carmella , yunno wassup , so why you playing man ?" He questioned , before setting me on the bed . " Man , you and these bitches got me fucked up i swear to god ." I said . " Babygirl , can't nobody replace you . You the one I love the only one I want." He said , hovering over me as I sat on the bed . " I love you too ." I said , looking him in his eyes . He grabbed my chin bringing my face closer to his and leaned in to kiss me , i pulled him down on top of me and wrapped my legs around his waist . He kissed in between my chest and unsnapped my bra as I pulled his shirt off . He pulled my shorts down and kissed me down to my stomach . " Quavious." I slightly moaned , as i felt him take my panties off and he spread my legs open . My back slightly arched as I gripped the sheets and he kissed my inner thighs . I felt his tongue as he licked my clit and it sent chills through my body.

" Ayyye Bro ." Offset said , busting into the room. " Man what the fuck ." Quavious said , getting up and grabbed my robe covering myself . " My bad bro, " Offset said , running out the room " Quavo up there finna lay some pipe ." He yelled , running down the stairs . I rolled my eyes , Quavious searched through his drawers looking for some basketball shorts to put on and slid his gucci slides on , I put my sports bra back on and my shorts. I grabbed his arm , pulling him back into a kiss , he gripped my butt as I deepened the kiss . " We'll finish this later ." He said , before we walked out of our room and down the spiral steps of our house .

" Someone please explain why the fuck are y'all in my house ." Quavo said looking around at all our friends . " We wanted to see y'all ." Cami said . " Y'all couldn't call or text us or something , damn ." Quavo said pouring him something to drink . " Man , y'all wasn't gonna answer us anyway ." Takeoff said . " Ya damn right ," Quavo said , sitting next to me on the couch . " Our house ain't the fucking meet us spot ." He finished . " You rude as fuck ." Liyah said , eating some shrimp alfredo . " Liyah get the fuck out my fucking kitchen , " Quavo mugged her ." Yep y'all three seconds from getting kicked the fuck out ." Everybody kissed their teeth . " Y'all going Gucci Mane party tonight ? " Kiki asked . " You wanna go ?" Quavo asked . I nodded me head . " Well y'all know we down for whatever . " Takeoff and Cami said , dancing on eachother. "Yeah y'all ass don't know how to chill , all y'all do is party . " Jacquees said . " Atleast we have fun ." Cami said . " Me and Jacquees have fun all the time ." Kiki said . " Yeah ok ." Take off joked , and Cami rolled her eyes . " Well we gone meet back up here or at the place ?" Offset asked . " Definitely not here ." Quavo said . " Alright , 10 ?  " Offset asked . " Yeah ." Everyone said , before leaving .

" Now back to where we left off ." Quavo said , swooping me up , carrying me to our room and i giggled . He laid me down , pulling my shorts off and and panties off . He began eating me out again , until my legs started shaking . I could feel him smirking . He stopped and came back to my face and brought his face down to me , I stuck my tongue in his mouth , kissing him as he fingered me . I pulled his pants down . He kissed me on my neck as He pulled his draws down , I could feel him in me i wrapped my legs around him tighter and digged my nails into his back .

~
I rolled off him , we we're both out of breath. I kissed him one more time before i cuddled into his arms and fell asleep .
~
I woke up and I was stretched across the bed , by myself , still naked and my hair was everywhere . Quavious walked in with some Panda Express , I sat up as he handed me my bad . " Thank you Baby ." I said , and started eating and he kissed my cheek After I finished , I got in the shower, washed my face , and motioned my body . I put on my bra and my panties and turned my music . I did my makeup and my hair while Quavious was in shower, when he got out we got dressed together . We put on our clothes , took a few picture and got in his Lamborghini.

I guess you can say i'm a reflection of him

Quavious ...

I looked over at Mella , she was so beautiful. I had been in love with her since I was 21 and she was 18 . I knew she was the one for me when I got shot and she stayed at the hospital with me and even took care of me after that . She a business woman just like me , an entrepreneur got her own hair business and clothing line . She was my baby , we ain't have nobody , but we both knew we had eachother .
~
I pulled up at the club , and closed my door and walked over to the side, opening Carmella's door . I took her hand in mine as we walked in . We made it over to the VIP section. " Wassup man ." I said , rapping up Gucci . " Nun man , wassup with you ." He said . " Yunno , same old music business ." I said . " Yeah I feel you . Hey lil sis ." He said hugging Carmella. " Hey." She said hugging him back . " We finna go find Takeoff and Offset ." I said , dapping up Gucci . " Alright, I'll catch up with you later ." He said, walking off .

~
Aaliyah ...

It was 3am and I had just got home . Offset stayed home because he wasn't feeling good so I went to the party with our friends . I pulled into my drive through and got out locking my Mercedes . I went to the front door unlocking it , when i stepped in I stumbled over a pair of shoes , they were so ugly I knew they weren't mines . My eyebrows raised as I stood there staring at those shoes for a while . I kicked off my heels and set my keys on the counter . I grabbed a knife as I tip toed up the stairs . I went to my room and no one was in there . I continued down the hallway as I heard moaning noises coming from the guest room down the hall . " Oh hell naw." I said as i started speed walking to the room , I bust open the door and turned the light on , I was so confused . " Nigga wtf ?! " I exclaimed .