{5} Intimate

{5} Intermit

Mike's POV

I push harder and hear Avril groan. I kept pushing into her as she lay down on the bed. I began to sweat and grasped her butt for support. I squeezed and kept pushing. Her groaning was so sexy and I wanted to hear more. I pushed harder and harder until the bed was madly shaking beneath the two of us. I slowed down and leant in for a kiss.

Our tongues collided first, sharing saliva as I tasted her soft cherry lips. I bit down on them and she didn't hesitate to do the same to mine. We made out. I wanted my trouble to reach down her throat. I wanted to kiss her forever. I didn't want to stop tasting her mouth. Sexy.

We kept kissing as my penis popped out of her and dripped onto the floor. I could feel it pushing against her bare leg. I pushed in close to her so that my balls met her pussy. It was soft and red. My penis rubbed it as I continued kissing her. Avril's large breasts were pressed against my nipples as she wrapped her arms around my back. She massaged my shoulder blades as we broke apart from our kiss.

Her eyes were glinting and beautiful. I loved her. A string of saliva still connected our lips but I looked down to her breasts instead. She giggled as she saw me dig my head between them. I licked them savagely. And pecked them up to her neck where we made out again.

That day her groaning was magnificent and she was as wet as I had ever seen her. We both enjoyed it and I wanted more but I didn't want to be too desperate around her so I let her get dressed and go home. Thankfully my dad wasn't home because otherwise he would have heard the shaking bed and loud groans. I have heard him do it a few times though in the night with this other woman. I didn't know her name and I was always kept out of his relationships but apparently it was "getting serious".

Avril's POV

I left Mikes house, fantasising about what we could do next time we meet. I loved our sex but he was also cute and he made me smile. I skipped my way down the footpath towards my house.

"Avril!" I heard a call from across the street, I spun around and spotted Lucy and ran through the road to meet her.

"I can walk you home- I can't stay though cause I need to meet my Grandma." Said Lucy.

"Oh okay.." I said.

"By the way your bra strap is still down. I can take one guess and know what you two were doing today huh?" I flushed and giggled, completely embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed!" She teased me.

"I liked it though. It wasn't the first time." I said. Lucy nudged me and winked, nearly tripping over a stick on the ground as we walked.

"Where did you did it the first time?"

"After the movies in the back seat of his car." I exclaimed. Lucy stopped walking and turned to me.

"The back seat?!" She hissed at me.

"Um yeh..."

"Oh my gosh you guys are so sexy and rebel."

"Haha." I laughed.

"Anyway what's going on between you and Jackson? I mean- I know he has a crush on you but what's the 411?"

"We'll he's ignoring me. And apparently he's harassing Mike. I think he got mikes number off my phone." I rolled my eyes.

"What are you going to do?" Lucy asked.

"We'll I dot want to ruin my relationship as friends with Jackson but he doesn't want to be anything but lovers! So I don't know what I'm going to do..."

"You do like mike though right cause you called consider Jackson if..."

"No. I love mike and I want him, Jackson is my mate nota lover." I said confidently to Lucy.

"We'll then maybe talk to him tomorrow about things and try to clear everything up. Make sure he know how you feel." Lucy smiled at me and waved goodbye as I reached my house. I waved back and watched Lucy turn round the corner and walk away before I opened my front door.

THANKS FOR READING! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE- IF YOU COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK I WILL DEDICATE A CHAPTER TO YOU!