{4} Marry Me!

{4} Marry Me!

Avril's POV

Two weeks has past since Mike and I's hot morning. Jackson has been ignoring me and harassing Mike. Jeans on my side and has stuck with me, saying that Jackson should just leave me if he loves me. I felt sorry for Jackson though because he didn't really have anyone to hang out with in class since he was staying away from me and Jean, but I guess that's his choice.

I made my way home after another dreaded day at school. I opened the front door to reveal my mum snogging a tall guy with brown neat hair and soft brown eyes. I dropped my bag at the front door and stared at them as the two pulled apart.

"Oh sorry sweetie... Um..." She said, blushing looking up at her boyfriend who had his back to me. She put out a hand to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"You're getting married!" I said excitedly, I was so happy for my mum. She nodded, happy tears swelling in her eyes as she held her boyfriends hand tightly. I came around the kitchen bench to give her a hug, trying to ignore that fact I walked in on them making out.

We pulled apart and mum gestured to her boyfriend.

"This is Robert." She smiled at me.

My jaw dropped and my face went white. Mr Benit. My music teacher. He stood before me, smiling. My mum was getting married to my music teacher!!!!???? What!!!!?????? I held myself back from screaming.

"Mum!" I hissed, knowing Mr Benit could hear me.

"Me Benit is my music teacher!" I almost shrieked.

"What are you doing getting married to him!" I finally screamed, ignoring that he was in the room.

"Please Avril, call me Robert." He said calmly. I liked my music teacher, in fact, he was my favourite teacher but if my mum got married to him it would be really awkward.

"I know it is sudden sweetie but I love him, you can move classes if you have to." She said, pulling Robert towards her. They stood there before me, smiling sweetly with the hands around each others hips. All this was so sudden and I didn't know what to say. I was fine with Robert being my step dad since he was really nice and funny but when he was my music teacher? No way! I stepped back slowly and mum reached for my shoulder.

"I know it's happening quickly sweetie but the wedding is two weeks away so you have time to think and register it okay?" Mum said. I nodded and looked at the two of them.

"Sorry Mr Benit- uh Robert." I said.

"I didn't mean to be- well it's all so sudden and-" I stuttered.

"Don't worry, it's fine." He said nicely, smiling at me. I guess out of all the teachers at my school mum could've picked she did pick the best. I leant in and hugged the two of them. That afternoon the three of us sat down on the couch and I got to know Robert a bit more and I ended up liking him quite a lot. The thought of my music teacher being my step dad wasn't too bad, so I let the anger inside me leave me.

"Oh sweetie, Robert also has a son."

"We should have dinner together so my son and you can meet" Robert smiled to me.

"He's your age." He added.

I didn't know what to think. Not only will I have a new step dad but a step brother? Wow... This was getting interesting.

"Yeh sure." I smiled. Really dreading the moment I met him. Roberts sone would probably be lanky and a but of a loser. It would seriously bring down my popularity at school and I would have to deal with him if we end up living together! I liked being an only child. It was nice.

WE ARE SLOWLY GETTING TO THE GOOD BITS! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR READING LIST! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE READ ON! :)