{3} New News about Jackson

Mikes POV

I woke up, after dreaming about Avril and I's hot night out. It was so good and I just couldn't wait to see her. It was 6am but that didn't bother me. I jumped out of bed and put some toast on. I shoved on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and ran outside to my car with the toast and my school bag.

I wanted to see Avril. I ate the toast on the way to her house and made sure to park the car a few blocks away so not to wake her. I crept to the front door of her house and pushed it open. I slowly walked up the carpet steps and reached her bedroom door. I opened it with a small thud and tip toed inside. She was still asleep. I checked my watch 6:43, I didn't blame her. Her bed was in the middle of the room and it was king size. I slowly got in the other side of the bed and wrapped my arms around her bare body. She was only wearing a bra and underwear. Sexy. My arms were around her waist and she didn't seem to notice so I began to peck her soft neck. I just wanted last night to happen all over again.

I could hear her stirring but I kept going.

"M-mike?" She mumbled, half asleep.

"Hey beautiful." I said, confirming her question. She smiled and turned around to me, opening her eyes. I was glad she was comfortable with me there, lying in her bed. She looked up into my eyes and I looked down at her. I couldn't help looking at her breasts. Soft round chunks of beautiful flesh. Avril pulled me in close to a hug. I could feel her breasts against my chest and I leaned in for another kiss. We made out. It was so easy for the two of us and that's what I liked about her.

I suddenly felt my penis get straight and hard. I blushed, hoping that she wouldn't notice. But she did. She suddenly looked at me but didn't pull away.

"What are you thinking about?" She teased.

"You." I smiled at her. She ignored my penis and instead, moved closer to me so that her whole body was pressed right up against mine. She smiled at me and I couldn't help smiling widely back at her. She was beautiful. Her skin was perfect and I wanted to kiss her. I leaned in and my lips felt hers-

Ding ding! Bring bring! Ding ding! Bring bring!

My phone. Jackson.

I pulled my phone out quickly and answered the call, pulling back from Avril who seemed annoyed but let it go. She kept close to me as I heard the voice on the other end.

Avril's POV

Mike had the phone up to his ear. I didn't know who it was and who would be calling him at this time. I couldn't hear the other person on the end of the line, I could only hear mike.

"Hey" he said into the phone.

"No, I won't now but I already have before."

"Settle down their drama boy."

"No, no I'm with her now." I couldn't hear the replies on the other end but I could tell he was talking about me.

"Mike who is it?" I hissed at him.

Mike held out the phone to my ear and I heard an angry Jackson on the other end of the phone.

"Where are you! What are you doing!?" He screamed. Jackson? I thought. Why was he so angry. Mike pulled back the phone and put it to his ear.

"In bed." He said. I heard an angry shriek on the other end. What was up with Jackson? My love life had nothing to do with him! Mike ended the call and lay back down to turn back to me. Our bodies were still pressed against each other.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Why is Jackson so angry!?" I said.

"Jealous." Mike said simply, shrugging.

"Jealous? Jealous of what- you and me? He has nothing to do with my love life!"

"Will he thinks he is- he likes you." This was silly, Jackson didn't like me in a lovey way. Or at least I had never considered it. It was all sinking in. That's why Jackson was annoyed in science when I was talking about Mike. Maybe he did love me.

"I don't feel the same for him. I love you. I just want Jackson and I to be friends, I don't want to wreck our good relationship!" I said, slightly getting annoyed. Why did Jackson have to do this? Couldn't he just deal with everything instead of getting angry!?

I pulled in close to Mike and gave him a French kiss and then pulled away. His penis was still sticking out and It was a little awkward but I ignored it. Jackson was jealous because I loved mike because he loved me. I didn't want to ruin my relationship with Jackson though. I was stuck for what to do so I just cuddled up to Mike and feel back to sleep.

I KNOW THAT CHAPTER WAS SHORT, BUT I WOULD LIKE SOME MORE COMMENTS GUYS! GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK AND VOTE! :)
-Moi

.