Did I mention i'm dead?

I followed outside as they carried my body away. They weren't' even careful. But i mean, I am dead and all so...

The big one ( i think of him as Pitbull) slammed me inside a car, and jumped in it. When he started driving, I was like "Damn what do I do now?" But then I remembered that I was in fact dead and I could only think of a place and then appear there, like in Ghost Whispers.

So I closed my eyes, consentrated and thought of Hawaii. When I opened my eyes again I was expecting to see the ocean, palm trees, waves and people dancing with hula skirts. The only thing I saw was a dirty alleyway and a car that was almost out of distance. 

Without further do, I started running after them. While doing that, I mentally cursed at everything and nothing for not being able to like teleport and that stuff. 

The air smelled nice, and I was glad to discover that I could still do those human things like smell, taste and hear. Also, when I ran, the hair whipped around my face and it certainly didn't feel like I was dead. It seemed as if I was alive, but no one could see or hear me!

After about half an hour of running, I'd come to the conclusion that I wouldn't be tired. I could run forever, and fast too. I was now running up a hill right next to the black van and my legs just wouldn't stop.

The car on the other hand, stopped without me noticing and I ran right in to it. Lying on the ground, facing the sky, I also noticed no pain. If I was still alive, I would feel as if my whole body had been crushed a thousand times. By the way, what's with me slamming into the car like that. Earlier, when I had touched Rebecca, the hand went right trough her. 

I got up on my feet just in time to see Pitbull dragging my body out of the car. He looked mad, but not sorrythat I was dead. Whatever, I thought, you are not allowed to go to my funeral mister! Pitbull and the Boss liftet me up and dumped me in the water next to the road. I let out a little shriek and dived after it. That might sound a little weird, but I panicked. 

Obviously, I could breathe under water, or not breathe at all so I started to swim longer and longer down after my body. I found me almost on the ground looking more ghostly than ever. My long hair flloating around my face and my blue eyes wide open in a surprised expression. I guess thats where everything really sank in. 

I was dead, actually dead. Even though I didn't need to breathe it felt like I was choking. A lump began to form in my throath and I had to swallow the tears away. I felt myself floating to the surface and I swam limply to the shore. 

Up on the beach again, I layed down on the sand and stared at the stars. Thats it, my life was over. Litterally. I would never bee able to feel my mom hug me, or my dad saying that he loved me. No more homework that needed to be solved. Even the littlest things like never baking cupcakes or eating pizza ever again made me emotional. Tears streamed down my face and I startet screaming. 

I screamed for what seemed like an eternity, hoping that someone would hear me. Then I remembered that no one would ever hear me ever again and I fell motionless to the ground again in agony. 

A few hours later, I had no more tears in my body which was weird considering technically, I didn't even have a body, but I brushed it off my shoulders. I was determided to find my mom and see how she and dad was doing, so I started walking home. 

The way home only took about three minutes. I thought about that. I must be almost three hours away from home, and the trip only took three minutes? Is time different when you are dead? 

Walking to my front door, the question was soon to be answered. I opened the door and walked in. The door on the other hand didn't make a sound and when I looked at it, it wasn't open. That must mean I saw the door open, but no one else did. 

Mom stood by the sink looking old. Her hair had grey strands in it and her face was wrinkled. I heard her sniffle and when she turned around I saw tears on her cheeks. But thats not what concerned me. It was the fact that she looked twently years older! Suddenly, dad came walking in, and also he looked much older. Dad opened his mouth and spoke:

"Don't be sad honey, I know that this day is the twenty years aniversary for out beautyful Victoria's death, but you need to lighten up. We are supposed to remember the good things about her today!" 

"I know Charles, but it seemes so pointless, she had been dead for exactly twenty years today, and I still can't get over it!" 

Suddenly a lot of air whipped around my shocked face and I felt myself being dragged by nothing. It felt as all my organs was having a party in my body and I felt nauseus. Maybe I didn't feel sick because of the sudden air consuming me, maybe it was the fact that I had been dead for twenty years now, and it felt like only two hours ago me being killed. 

I blinked and when I opened my eyes again, mom was by the dining room. I followed her and gasped when I saw that she now looked as young as she did the day I died. She looked worried, but not heartbroken. Suddenly the doorbell ding sound filled the room and my mom ran to the door. 

I followed her outside and saw a police officer with a sad look on his face.

"Ms. Marshall, I'm so terrible sorry to say this, but we found your daughter. She is dead...

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Heeeey, long time no see! I hope my writing skills has been bether now :-)