The End

Chapter 2.

The world around me was spinning. It felt like my head was exploding. I groaned and tried to open my eyes. At first, all I saw was darkness. Then it changed to whiteness. And finally, my vision cleared and I could see again.

I was in a dark room, the only light was a small dungeon window and a lamp standing on a black table. I looked around and found myself alone in the little room. How long was i out? I did´nt know....

Suddenly i heard footsteps.

I tried to get up, but my hands and feet were bound. I sank down to the floor again sighing.

-Well, miss Victoria, how are you today?

Today? Had i´ve been so long out it was the next day already? I guess someone have noticed me missing, and called the police. Maybe they would find me!

The man came toward me, grinning like a maniac.

In his hands, held a small knife. My hands were shaking and tears were starting to form up in my eyes.

- Please don´t hurt me, i begged.

The man did´nt stop walking, and all i could think of was; i´m gonna die...

And surely, I was right.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Once again, i´m sorry for grammar fails, i promise i will get better! And could someone tell me when i use the word toward, and when i use towards? I just don´t get it...

And also sorry for the wait! I´ve been busy! ; ) 

Anyways, thanks for reading, please Vote or comment!