Kidnapped

Chapter One

It all started the day after summer vacation. My name is Victoria. I'm a girl with long straight dark-brown har and light blue eyes and I had just tured 16. I was looking forward to a new year. A new year means party, boys and a lot of fun. But I never expected it to be like this...

I was going home from first day of school. It was a nice day. Blue sky and hot outside. I was thinking of the new puppy who waited for me home, when a black car stopped next to me. I looked to the side, shocked, because out of the car came two men, wearing black all over, running towards me

Of course i panicked. Who woulden't? So i started running. They came after me and tackled me to the ground. I kicked and yelled, but there wasn't anybody there to save me...

The guys dragged me to their car and pushed me in. I was so scared. Thoughts about me being killed in every possible way drifted to my mind, and I felt tears escaping my eyes.

-Shut up! Yelled one of them. I looked at him. He turned to me, and kicked me in the side. I fell to the ground gasping for air. My vision was blurry. Suddently i realised, I was not the only one in this car. A boy with light brown hair and brown hair was sitting on the ground next to me. On his cheek ha had a long bloody scar.

Next to him again, there was a girl. She had short blonde hair and a scared look on her face. They both seemed to be at my age.

Suddently, the car stopped. One of the guys jumped out of the car and with a gun, he ordered me to come out of the car. I did what he said. I didn't want a bullet in my head! What was this place?, i thought. It looked like a old, scary mansion.

The girl and the boy walked behind me as we entered the scary old house. The girl had tears running down her face, but i didn't cry anymore. It was useless to cry, i thought. Instead, I tried to come up with a plan to escape! Both of the guys had a gun, so trying to run was useless. They would just shoot me! But maybe if i could kick the gun out of theirs hand.. No, I thought. Thats just daydreaming...

After a while of walking through(?) corridors, we finally stopped. The man next to me opened a door and pushed me in. I stumbled and fell over. From the corner of my eye, i saw the boy being pushed to, and he fell next to me. But they didn't push the girl. Instead they just waited for her to go inside. Assholes, i thought to myself.

After they left, I could finally talk to the boy and girl.

- What is going on? It was the girl who asked. Her voice was very shaky. -I dont know, i told her honestly. -Whats your name, she asked me. I told her my name and asked her the same.

- I'm Rebecca, she said. -And that's my brother Lucas, she said and pointing at the boy. He nodded, but didn't speak. I understood why.

We talked for a while, and she told me she was just out for a walk with Lucas, and then the car came out of nowhere. -Just the same happened to me, I said sadly. She nodded.

- Ok Victoria, come here! It was the man again. He had entered the door without us knowing. I started shaking with fear, and runned to the corner. The man looked very angry, and I didn't want to argue with him! Wait! How did he know my name?

The man came towards me and grabbed my hand. I couldn't see his face because he had a mask on, but i could see his eyes. He had harsh and angry eyes. He dragged me out of the corner, and from his back pocket he took out a wet towel. He pressed it against my mouth and nose, making me dizzy.

I tried to fight him, but my vision became more and more blurry and i faded into darkness...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Soo what do you think?! ;D I'm sure there is some grammar fails here, but please look through it... I'm not from USA or england, so i'm not the best in english, but i'm still learning!