Chapter 48 - McDonalds Play Area

"JOE PLEASSEEEE!" I begged as I attempted to drag Joe over to the play area. Joe had taken me out on a, not so romantic, McDonald dinner date but It's fine, I enjoyed it. Joe groaned and shook is head before running one of his hands through his fluffy hair.  "Please, we're in the height limit- look...4'- 6""

"Do I have to? I might get stuck in a tube and I'm claustrophobic " He complained and I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Seriously? Are you a puss- I mean, a wimp?" I corrected my swear word glancing at the small children glaring at us. "Joe, if one of us is going to get stuck I guarantee it will be me, I'm way fatter than you you are a stick" I took Joe's hand into mine and led him to the tunnels entrance. A sigh escaped his lips as I led him up the tubes. I kept falling down and hurting my knees because the little, rubber foot grips had bumps on them and I'm not good at climbing. As I got to one of the little pods that had a see through window surrounding it I sat inside with my knees to my face. 

"You aren't fat you know..." Joe whispered to me as we sat in each other's arms. The kids had kind of drifted away now so it was just us in the play area but parents were still eating with their children. 

"No, I'm not fat but I'm not model skinny" I said shrugging. I'm okay with not being a model though.

"You're a model to me." Joe whispered into my ear as he kissed my cheek. I smiled at him as I let his cheesy comment sink in. I leaned in and kissed Joe. He deepened the kiss and started to add his hands to the mixture. He moved his hands to my lower back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I stopped for breath. 

"Okay, Joe, I'm sorry but I can't fucking breath in these tubes and this is still a children's play area!" I laughed, ruining the moment. Joe laughed with me as he lead me to a slide.  "Oh HELL NO!" I screamed as Joe tried to make me sit in front of his lap so we could go down together. "Joe, slides hurt my ass. Plus I will probably go flying." Joe shook his head while smiling.

Without warning he pushed forward and I felt Joe's body being pressed into mine. He let out a little "Weee!" Like a child. In the mean time I had my eyes squeezed shut. It's like being in an endless blanket trap.  Within a matter of seconds we landed on the uncomfortable floor at the end of the slide.

"You little-" I looked up to see parents staring at us. Some had big smiles on their faces and others were whispering and pointing but still smiling. I coughed and pulled Joe up. We ran over to where our shoes were. "Dammit, why have you got to look so hot when I'm meant to be pissed at you?!" I hissed as I grabbed my leather jacket and bag. 

"Sorry, go blame Daddy Sugg" He smirked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and led me out of McDonalds. 

Joe unlocked his car and opened the door for me before getting in himself.

"So you really just took me on a McDonalds Dinner Date?" I asked, raising one eye brow. 

"Yes, you loved it really." He lent in and kissed me again. 

"Fuck off" I mumbled as Joe started the ignition. He pretended to fake cry again and squinted his eyes while sobbing. "JUST KIDDING. I REALLY LOVE YOU JOE! JOE! JOE! Stop, please. I don't like it when people cry." He let out a laugh before I rolled my eyes at him before he drove away from McDonalds. 

"Love you..." He murmured in a low voice. 

"Love you too" I smiled back to him. 

For once in my life I am 100% happy. I'm not afraid. I'm not sad. I'm not angry. I'm happy. I'm happy with Joe...