Chapter 12

That house was full of people, most of them with tattoos, piercings and colored hair. I felt lost there, I didn’t know anyone except Louis.

I should have stayed in the dorm studying, or curled up in bed crying because of what my mother told me.

Louis was surrounded by three girls, maybe more tattooed than him and a bit later, I didn’t know where he was. I was all alone, despite all those people who were around me dancing and drinking and doing things that should be done within the four walls of the room.

I walked into what it seemed to be the kitchen that was also crowded, but I managed to find a small space and sat on a bench.

Someone offered me a drink with the excuse that I was pale and needed to have fun and I accepted. I'd be waiting for the Louis decided to leave.

I ingested the liquid that was in the plastic cup and I felt my throat burning. I sighed. That music was giving me headaches. What the hell was that? Rock? Metal? Ugh!

"Are you lost princess?" His voice sounded over the music with that heavy accent. Harry sat down next to me with a plastic cup in his hand.

"You bet." I replied, trying to ignore the fact that he had called me princess.

"You're different, I never thought I'd see you dressed like that. It’s not your type." I laughed sarcastically as I filled my cup for the third time, maybe, but this time with something from a purple bottle. "How did you get here?"

"Louis." I answered and I almost swear I heard him curse him.

I ignored it and drank some of the liquid that was in the cup and it burned my throat even more than the one I had been drinking. I don’t even know why I am drinking. Perhaps the fact that Louis had left me here alone, or the fact that my mother had brought bad memories to the surface.

I got out of control every time I remembered what happened eight years ago.

I coughed because I was unused to drink to drink like that. Well, I wasn’t used to drink at all and I don’t even know what was wrong with me to be doing something like this. Harry laughed and took the cup out of my hand.

"This is bit too strong for you." He explained.

"I don’t care!" I said a little too loudly trying to get the cup back from his hands, but he just raised the cup above his head so that I wouldn’t reach it.

I got up decided to go look for Louis, but I felt dizzy, probably from all the amount of alcohol I had consumed. Harry grabbed me by the waist with his giant hands to steady myself. I looked at him and he was smiling and I noticed he had green eyes.

"You have green eyes!" I let out.

Wow! I really am clueless of things when I am drunk.

"Since I can remember, yes." He laughed.

"They are so cute..."

"Thanks. I guess." He smiled, showing his dimples.

Harry Styles, the most dangerous people and punk in school had dimples? Oh my God, he was so cute. And I am never drinking again in my life.

I stepped away from his hands and started walking to go find Louis to leave out of here, but Harry grabbed me.

"Where are you going?"

"Hm... I have to go look for Louis..."

"No." He countered. "Dance with me first." He asked seductively.

"Ugh! Fine."

His smile grew and I smiled too. He took my hand that was half of his and led me up to where everyone was dancing. He got closer to me and we started move to the rhythm of the music. Harry started to get more and more closer to me.

It was so hot that I was beginning to soar. And I was dizzy. I had to go to the bathroom washing my face.

I stopped dancing and stepped away from Harry suddenly, but he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me against him, causing my back went against his chest and my ass against the swelling of his pants.

"Where are you going?" He whispered in my ear hoarsely as he held me tightly against him.

"I have to go to the bathroom and have to go find Louis."

"No, you're not. Not after you have danced with me like that." He continued to whisper and I wondered why. Actually, I should be asking myself why I had even agreed to dance with him, but it seems that when I’m drunk, I don’t think at all.

He grazed his lips against my neck still holding me and I felt a small shiver, but nothing compared to Louis. I moved away from Harry and began to climb the stairs that led to upstairs, where would be the bathroom. Or so I hoped. I noticed that Harry was following me.

I was opening doors randomly looking for the bathroom, but I only found two rooms where there were two couples... exchanging affections? I sighed in despair and opened a third door and found another boy and a girl.

Ugh! Couldn’t they lock the door? 

"Louis..." I heard the girl moan from the room at the time was about to close the door and my heart stopped.

__________________________________________________________
I was quick!! :D *proud of myself*
So? What do you think is going to happen :3

btw: i want to know you, so what's your favourite boy in 1D?

@niamrauhl