Fireflies

When i woke up, in the darkness, i was seeing weird shapes and patterns, then i rubbed my eyes hard ... it just made it worse. Then like half a minute passed, and i could see clearly. it was 8:00 AM, and my phone was dead... I thought it was just a dream and i was sleepwalking to the kitchen, but i still had my cuts very, very bad. Suddenly the electricity came back, i did'nt know what to do, so i turned the TV on.

   Spongebob was on so i decided to stay and see it while eating popcorn. While the popcorn was popping, i heard another sound trying to imitate it. it was a terrible imitation. The noise was coming from upstairs. And i did NOT want to go. So i tried to ignore it as much as i could. It was impossible. 

   The noise kept ringing in my ear, so i just went for it. i did'nt want to bring a knife because stuff could happen, like last time. so i went in with my phone and a black, ball point pen. It was stupid, but i went for it. First thing i saw was my room with the light turned off. I put my hand out to try to flick the switch.

   Finally, when i turned the light on, there was something, and made a weird noise, like it was something was charging or going from a low sound and exponentially increasing. It totally blew the bulb out and the glass stabbed the walls and my chest, but it was'nt too serious. Then i started seeing the fireflies again. and i felt too dizzy.