Home Alone

She was flooded with sweat and tears, and couldnt stop shivering. It was cold and all you could hear was the rain splashing against the roof. She was home alone, nobody to talk to. Nobody to depend on.

  She heard a noise coming from the kitchen , and she was scared to death. All she had was a phone, a lighter and a knife she found in her messy room. She had no idea what to do or who was in the kitchen. So her mind was overflowing with possible things that could happen to her. Maybe it was somebody that was robbing the house! Or maybe it was just the wind. 

  The house was 2 floors and she was in the second floor in her room. She thought about calling the police, but her phon did'nt have signal. So slowly she was approaching her room door, then she heard another noise, and it sounded like a glass broke.

  Finally she managed to leave her room and looked downstairs... Pitch black. Then as she was going for the light switch ... BOOM!!!. A lightning struck very close and all the electricity went down. At this point she was terrified. She just kept on going down the stairs slowly and carefully to try not to make a sound.

  A few seconds later ... BOOM!!!. Another lightning, and that really scared the s*** out of her , she slipped on the stairs. She landed close to the end  and accidentally stabbed herself on her thigh with the knife. She was in sooo much pain. seconds later ,she barely managed to stand  up, and all she could see was darkness.