Evil father? - chapter 3

Wait For Mated Love

Evil Father?

Chapter 3

Clarissa P.O.V

I woke up with the dried tears on my face, and my voice a hoarse from screaming. I rolled over in the bed feeling used. Two more days I tell myself just two more days, and this will all be over. I can live with my prince, and we'll live happily forever. He promised, and he wouldn't break a promise.

There was a knock on my door. "Enter" I called out. I already knew it was Leah. Leah would be the only person that would knock on my door. Leah is my best friend with her long black hair, brown eyes, and freckles all over her pale skinned face. She was beautiful, but else would you expect from a vampire. 

When she finally walked through the door she was wearing a plain black spaghetti strapped dress that really made her pale skin stand out.  "Clair Are you ok" she asked 89% worried about me, and 9% wishing to yell out 'stop crying like a freakin baby every time a vampire touches you suck it up damit' but it was in her nature so I don't hold it against her even I it is only a measly 9%.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just-" I was cut off by a maid in the slutty French maid outfit. "The king wishes to speak to you Miss. Clarissa" she spoke quickly and quietly then was gone from my site in seconds.

"What do you think he wants?" I asked Leah as I stood from my bed. Leah didn't reply so I went to my closet to choose something with less holes and tares down it. I picked out an orange tank top, and white jeans. Deciding to go bare foot I walked start out the room. Not forgetting Leah just choosing to ignore her.

••••

Dark brown wood, with a golden door handle, and gold trim. That how you tell the difference between the royal doors and the blood 'donor's' doors witch are just plain white doors with silver door handle.  I twisted the door handle, and stepped into the oval shaped Office. "No manners mark that down" said the king at the small man behind the desk typing what he said on a gray laptop.

The office is made out of dark reddish/brownish wood. It has a large book shelf filled with books on the wall to my right, a large window that takes up the whole wall behind the desk, and the wall to the left is left empty.

I stand with my back to the closed door wiggling my toes on the white carpet.  "Terrible posture" the king calls out again. I unconsciously stand up straighter when he said that. "You are Clarissa?" he asked. I didn't answer. I don't know how to. "Rude write that down to."

The king was a large man. Not fat large, but muscle large he hair short Graying blonde hair, black eyes, and towered over me like a skyscraper.  Along silenced passed between the three of us. "What is it he likes in you" the king says to himself. "You're not that pretty, your week, I'm pretty sure your human. He could have any vampire, or even werewolf he wanted yet he wants to be with you. What makes you so special?" An awkward silenced feel though the room.

I fell to the floor by some insane push from the door, and he call me rude. Some blonde vampire walked in with a red headed friend behind her. I know for sure the blonde was a vampire. She was for sure hissing, but I'm not sure what the red head was. "We demand to see Chance" said the redhead. The backs where turned to me so I guessed they haven't noticed me. "You know we can't do that you know what happened the last time I left you two alone." the king replied. "But Simon we promised that wouldn't happen again we both just got caught up in the moment." the blond spoke again. What does she mean caught up in the moment? Did chance, and her have a thing while I was wasting ten years of my life just to be with him? "Last time I checked you both where naked, in the bath tub together-" Well that answered my question quite well. I ran out the door before he could even finish.

*Simons P.O.V*

"Last time I check you two where naked in the bath tub together" I watched has Clarissa ran out of the room tears running down her face. Cassidy, and Taylor had a good laugh then I continued my sentence " when you both where three" then we all had a good laugh together. Step one: make Clarissa mad at Chance complete. Now the hard part.