Chapter 6

* So Yu's P.O.V *

" Hey asshole, why don't we pick up where we left off yesterday? " Said Chae Yeon.

" Where did we left off yesterday? " I said trying to act tough.

Chae Yeon and her two friends were laughing at my words. Suddenly my legs started to feel weak. But I stood there trying to look tough.

" Look I don't want to hurt you alright? Well not today at least. So why don't you try hooking me up with the new guy like I asked before. Deal? " Chae Yeon said as she's running out of patience.

" Then will you leave me alone?

" A deal IS a deal. " she said smirking.

" Okay fine. But I can't promise anything. "

And just like that Chae Yeon and her two friends left.

How am I suppose to talk to the new guy? I'm already shy enough. How am I suppose to talk to him?!

* So Woo's P.O.V *

I heard them. I heard it all. I saw what Chae Yeon did to my sister. All that she's been doing to my sister I saw it all.

" Yah Kim Chae Yeon. " I walked up to her n her two friends sitting behind her.

" What do you want So Woo? I don't have time for your little games. Why don't you go play with someone else?

I kicked the steel chair next to her. I was really pissed at this point. How dare she bully my sister like that?

The three of them jumped in fear.

" Kim Chae Yeon. Is it fun bullying someone? Why don't you give it a try? "

I picked up one of her friends drink and poured it all over her from head to toe.

" YAH! Do you know how expensive my jacket and shoes are?! They are limited edition items! " Chae Yeon said as tears and anger start building up inside of her.

" Really? I never knew it costs that much. Should I help you with that jacket of yours? "

I took her jacket from her hands and threw it to a puddle of mud.

" Hey Chae Yeon. This is pretty fun. " I laughed.

" If I catch you bullying my sister again. Don't say I didn't warn you. " I said.

As I turn and walk away, I can hear Chae Yeon sobbing and whining. Nobody bully's my sister like that.

* Hyun Jae's P.O.V *

What another boring day in school today. I threw myself onto my bed as soon as I reached home. I was laying in bed when I suddenly start thinking about the girl I helped. What's her name? Park So Yu? Although she's not the prettiest girl I've seen, but she is pretty. I want to get to know So Yu better.

- Next Day -

I arrived in school as usual in the morning. God I hate school. As I was walking down the hallway to my locker, I was stopped by a girl. I looked down at her and realized that the girl was So Yu. She greeted me and I did too.

" Hello. My name is Park So Yu incase you didn't know. " she said while bowing.

How can I not know?

" Hi. My name is Lee Hyun Jae, but you can call me Hyun Jae. "

She looked confused.

" Umm aren't you older than me? " she asked.

" When is your birthday? " I asked.

" May 20th. " she said.

" Oh? Mine is on May 18th " I said as I laughed followed by her laugh.

Wow her smile was so beautiful.

" So I should be calling you oppa? "

My eyes widened and I suddenly smiled as I nod slowly.

" Okay Hyun Jae oppa. Let's be good to each other from today onwards. " she said as she reached her hands out.

I nodded as I shook her hands. They were so warm.

The bell rang and she bowed as she left for her next class. Unfortunately we have different classes right now.

* So Yu's P.O.V *

Phew. I did it. That guy is really nice. Nicer than I thought. So first step, get close to Lee Hyun Jae. Check.

I grabbed my books from my locker and walked to class as fast as I can.

____

Hey guys! I'm back! I'm so sry for not updating in lk foreverrrrrr! But I'm gonna slowly write this book because I have other social media sites to work on so I will update whenever I can! Thank you so much for reading my book! 😘