Chapter 3

* Hyun Jae's P.O.V *

It's lunch break. Just in time, I'm feeling hungry.

The moment I walk down the hallway, I noticed that girls are staring at me while standing at their lockers and waving. I really hope not all girls in this school are like this.

" What would you like to eat today? " the lady in the food corner asks me.

I pointed at foods that I want to eat and she put them on a tray for me.

" Thank you. " I said bowing.

" Your welcome. " the lady said bowing back.

I found an empty table and sat down. The food in the canteen tasted pretty good. It wasn't bad though.

Suddenly something catches my eyes. It's the girl that I sit next to in class. But I also realized something when she came into the canteen, three girls were teasing her and making fun of her. I can tell she felt uncomfortable.

I stood up and walked over.

" What are you guys doing to her? " I asked them.

" Oh nothing. We're really close friends. Isn't it? " she said while looking at the girl.

She looked scared and nodded. The other two girls laughed. Then her friend came, Jong Jae together with another guy.

* So Yu's P.O.V *

That transfer student seem very kind. He helped me although I think she shouldn't have don't that. But I'm thankful.

The bell rang and it was time to go back to class.

" That guy seems very nice. Don't you think? " Jong Jae asked and I nodded.

" Really? He seemed like someone who would help you and tease you himself. " So Woo said.

" Hey what class do you have now? " So Woo asked me.

" I have science now. " I answered.

" Well okay. Be careful. if any of those girls tease you again tell right away. " So Woo said and I said okay.

I walked to my locker and got my books.

" Hyun Jae's P.O.V *

I walk over to my locker and took out my science book. Then few girls came up to me and told me not to talk to a girl name Park So Yu. I didn't care much so I just walk away without asking about anything.

When I got to science class I only found one more empty seat next to the girl I usually sit in class with.

I walk over and say down.

" Hi, we meet again. " I said to her.

" Hi. " she answered.

" Your name is? " I asked.

" So Yu, Park So Yu. " she said.

" Oh. Nice to meet you. " I said and handed out my hand for her to shake.

" Nice to meet you too. " she said shaking my hand.

Then our teacher came in and started the class.

I couldn't help but to stare at her. She so beautiful. Am I making it too obvious? I hope not...

____

Hey readers! How is the book so far? I hope it's okay hahaha. I'm so sorry if this chapter is short tho.. Haha anyway I don't think that this is really Lee Min Ho's personality tho... But I juz wanted a little bit change of character for him. It's gonna get a little bit more interesting soon 😉❤️ VOTE 😘