Chapter 2

* So Yu's P.O.V *

The school bell rang and it was time for our next class. When I was walking down the hallway to my locker, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked back and it was Chae Yeon, Kim Chae Yeon. She's the girl who always bully me and giving me a hard time in school. She's very pretty, smart and guys basically rain all over her.

" So Yu ah, we have a party tonight. Wanna come? " she asked me sarcastically and the two other girls behind her laughed along.

I tried to ignore her and walked away. She walked in front of me and stopped me.

" So Yu ah, you shouldn't walk away from people when they are talking to you. " she said while pulling my hair.

" Sorry but I'm not free tonight. maybe next time. " I said.

She let go of my hair. Pushed me and I hit someone's locker. Everyone gathered in a group.

" You should've said it faster you idiot. " she said and everybody laughed.

Not long later, I heard someone yell.

" What do you think you guys are doin?! " said my brother.

I was so relieved that it was So Woo. He pushed them all away and helped me up. Behind So Woo was Jong Jae, my good guy friend.

" If you bully my sister one more time, I won't let it go. " he said to Chae Yeon as she rolled her eyes.

* Hyun Jae's P.O.V *

Butler Kang said that I have to be ready by 11 am. I looked at the clock and it was 10 am. Got up from my sofa and took a short shower. I got out of the shower, wrapped the towel around my lower body and got into my uniform.

I heard a knock on my door.

" Come in. " I said.

" Young master, Madame is calling. " butler Kang said.

" Okay give me two more minutes. " I said and he said okay.

I wore my uniform, got my bag and went downstairs. I walked over to the phone and answer it.

" Hyun Jae ah, how is Korea? " mom said.

" It's fine. I really like the house that you and dad bought for me. " I said and mom laughed.

" You welcome dear. If you need anything, feel free to tell butler Kang anything. " mom said and I said okay.

We had a short chat and it was time for me to go sign up for school. I said bye to mom and put the phone down.

I got into the car and the driver drove to school. It don't take long to reach the school.

* So Yu's P.O.V *

" Are you okay? " So Woo asked and I nodded.

" Are you hurt anywhere? " He asked again.

" No I'm fine. " I said to him and he just looked at me.

" Just go back to class, I'll just stay out here for awhile and he nodded.

Once again I'm alone, and sitting at the foyer. Everybody was in class by now.

Then I saw a black car coming. A tall guy came out of the car. He he had copper brown hair.

" He's really handsome " I thought to myself.

" Hey I'm new here. Can you tell me where the office is? " he asked me with a warm smile.

" Yea just walk down the hallway and it's the second door on the right. " I answered him.

" Thank you. " he said smiling and walked off.

* Hyun Jae's P.O.V *

I asked a girl for directions and followed them. She's really pretty but I wonder why was she crying.

I reached the office and walked to the counter. The lady at the counter smiled at me.

" Hello young man, how can I help you today? " the lady asked.

" I'm a transfer student from Ameri- " she cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

" Omo! Are you Lee Hyun Jae? " she asked in excitement.

" Yes... " I answered nervously.

She handed me a paper and told me to fill it in. I filled it in and handed it back to her.

" Wait here I'll inform you homeroom teacher that they have a new student in their class. " the lady said and I nodded.

About 5 minutes, the lady came back with another lady, but younger. Possibly my homeroom teacher.

I stood up and bow. The teacher bowed after I did.

" This is your homeroom teacher. " the lady said.

" Hello, I will be your homeroom teacher, teacher Tae. " she said with a really beautiful smile.

" Hello, my name is Lee Hyun Jae. But please call me Hyun Jae. " I told my homeroom teacher.

" Let's go introduce you to the class " teacher Tae said and I nodded.

* So Yu's P.OV *

I walked back to class hoping that I get stabbed even before I reach class. When I got into the class, I walked to my seat avoiding eye contacts.

When I got to my seat, my good friend, Jong Jae, asked me if I'm okay.

" Yea I'm fine. " I answered him.

Jong Jae sat behind me so it's always better than having Chae Yeon behind me.

Not long later our teacher came in.

" Alright class, we have a new transfer student that will be joining us from America. " teacher Tae.

" Is it a girl?! " one guy shouted from the back and his friends laughed.

" No, it's a guy. " teacher Tae said.

" Come on in Hyun Jae. " teacher Tae said.

Everybody looked at the door. When the transfer student walked in, every girl started squealing like little mice.

It was the guy from before.

" Hello everybody, my name is Lee Hyun Jae, please take care of me. " Hyun Jae said.

" Why don't you take a seat over there. " teacher Tae said pointing to the empty seat next to me.

* Hyun Jae's P.O.V *

It's that pretty girl I asked for directions for just now.

" Hi. " I said while sitting down.

She bowed while sitting. I can tell she feels a little bit shy.

" HI! " I looked back and the guy that sits behind the girl next to me was smiling at me.

" Uh hi. " I said.

" I'm Lee Jong Jae. Nice to meet you! " said Jong Jae excitedly.

" Nice to meet you too. " I said.

" Okay be nice to the new student okay? Thank you class. " teacher Tae said.

" Thank you teacher. " all the students stood up bowing.

* So Yu's P.O.V *

It was time for lunch break. I walk down the hallway together with Jong Jae meeting up with So Woo.

" I hope the transfer student isn't a bully... " I thought to myself. At that time I had different thoughts in my mind.

" So Woo ah, did you see the new transfer student? Wah he looks so cool! " Jong Jae said to So Woo.

" Really? I haven't seen him yet. Maybe later. " So Woo said.

" Come on' I'm getting hungry! Let's go get something to eat! " I said to So Woo and Jong Jae.

____

Hey guys I'm done with the 2nd chapter and I'm hoping it's not that bad 😳 anyway I hope you like it! I'll be updating chapter 3 soon! VOTE ❤️