Give and Take

WARNING!- THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THEMES OF AN ADULT AND/OR DISTURBING NATURE.  SKIP TO THE SYNOPSIS AT THE END IF THAT KIND OF STUFF MAKES YOU SQUEAMISH TO GET THE GENERAL IDEA.

Chapter 5- Roxanne’s POV

The room I was taken to was empty except for a giant table with restraints attached to it in the middle of the room.  That’s where the guards deposited me before tightening the restraints around my wrists, ankles and throat until they drew blood.

 Once they were done with that, I barely had time to take in my surroundings before one of the guards shoved his hand up my dress and grabbed my thigh, his fingernails digging into my leg as his hand started moving upward.  I tried to fight back, but the restraints had me completely immobilized. 

“Uh, should you be doing that?,” the other guard said warily.  “The Ringmaster said-“

“The Ringmaster said that we could do whatever we wanted with her as long as we don’t penetrate her.  I’m not breaking any rules, am I, Octavia,?”  He grinned at me, and I felt his hand moving up under my underwear.  His grin got wider when he saw the fear on my face.  “No rule breaking whatsoever.”

The other guard seemed satisfied.  “Fine.  Just be careful that you don’t take things too far.  The Ringmaster says she has plans for her, and I’d hate to see what she does to you if her plans were to be ruined because of your lack of self control.”  He then walked toward the door and started to punch in the code to open it as the first guard turned his attention back to me.  His head disappeared under the folds of my dress, and I couldn’t stop myself from begging for mercy when I realized what he was about to do.

“Please! Please don’t leave me alone with this man!  I’m begging you!”

The second guard didn’t turn around as he spoke.  “He did worse to that Rachel girl, so if I were you, I would be grateful that this is all he’s allowed to do to you.”  Then, he left.  I suppose I should be thankful that I blacked out soon afterwards.

I was awoken by the sound of the guard being thrown against the wall of the room.

“Check her,” the Ringmaster commanded in a stony voice.  I felt my dress being lifted, and then after a minute, it was lowered again.  “She’s clean,” an unfamiliar voice said in a hushed tone.

“Good.  I hope for all our sakes that’s true.”  She turned to someone standing behind her, and shot them the first genuine smile I had ever seen on her.  “Melchior, will you please step forward so that our guest can see you?”

From the shadows emerged a tall, strong young man with dark black hair cut very short, and piercing brown eyes.  He looked as though he’d rather be anywhere else.  Makes two of us, I thought.

“Melchior, this is the one the Minister wants us to use for this particular task.  Now, I know she’s a little plain, but as soon as we’ve gotten what we want from her, you never have to touch her again.”

Melchior turned to the Ringmaster.  “Ringmaster, my devotion for you is so great that serving you is a privilege in and of itself.  It is for your satisfaction alone that I will do my duty as best I can.”

“Good.  I am glad to hear that your devotion to the work we are doing here takes precedence over your personal feelings.”  She then turned and grinned at me.  “You needn’t worry about her giving you any trouble, dear,” she purred as she took his hand and planted it firmly on my upper stomach, “she can’t move a muscle restrained like that, and there are some sedatives in stock that you can use if absolutely necessary.”  She took her hand off of his, as if to release him, but his hand didn’t move, and he seemed to have zoned out a little bit.