My Life Living In Hollyoaks.

Hi, my name is Brielle Roscoe, and I am Freddie Roscoe's twin sister. I am twenty-four years old, and live in Hollyoaks.

Despite Hollyoaks being such a small place, I don't really know many people, except for my best friends Dodger, (Mark) and Sienna, his twin.

"Elle, come and have breakfast!" Freddie called me from downstairs.

But I wasn't hungry. I was still staring at the huge cardboard boxes scattered around my new room.

"Elle!" Freddie called again, but I just ignored him.

I was sitting in the middle of my newly put up single bed, my legs crossed, and my hands on my lap. I wanted to be dead to the world, to everyone. To never have even existed.

But my family wouldn't let me. They forced me out of my sturdily built walls, especially Freddie.

He said he wanted what's best for me. They all did!

Then I started feeling bad, it was like I was the only one holding them back from making a new start in life. I was holding them back from everything.

My door suddenly opened, revealing a troubled looking Freddie behind it.

"Elle, come downstairs and have some food!" He begged, stepping into the room. "You haven't eaten properly since we moved here!"

"Why does it matter?" I said blankly, pulling my legs to my chest, like I was cold.

"Brielle Roscoe, you will eat even if I have to force the food down your throat." Freddie threatened, coming to sit on the edge of my bed.

I just ignored him and began to rock myself back and forth.

"Oh Brielle..." Freddie said sadly, and pulled me onto his lap. "What will I do if my favourite sister dies from starvation, eh? What will, Joe, Jason, Ziggy and Robbie do?"

I buried my head deeper into Freddie's chest.

"You would carry on living normal life without any problems," I whispered. "You would be happier, without me."

"Brielle, don't you ever say that again? Do you hear me?" Freddie said, irritated.

I nodded and shut my eyes tightly.

I know I'm meant to be twenty-four years old, but I act like a big baby because of what I've been through.

Especially around Freddie.

Furthermore, I have Apsergers Syndrome. Which basically means I don't interact well with people, and I don't know whether I'm annoying them or not.

I was first diagnosed that at the age of sixteen.

"Elle, I have to go! Joe wants me to open the garage today." Freddie grumbled, gently placing me back onto my bed.

Like he was afraid that I would break.

"OK." I nodded and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck in an attempt to hug him.

"Bye, Elle! See ya hun." Freddie left quickly hugging me back.

I secretly thought that he just didn't want to be near me anymore. Me in my emotional state is depressing enough, let alone me like this!