29| Redamancy

2 9

R e d a m a n c y

 /red-a-"man-sE/

(n.) the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full.

  ♡♡♡ 

I love you with the fire of a thousand suns.

 ♡♡♡

N o t e

Soooooo

Soooooo

I got fan art

I got fan art.

AND I FUCKING FLIPPED WHEN I SAW THESE AND YES I DID BURST INTO TEARS LIKE A BABY BECAUSE LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL THOSE ARE AND LIKE THIS GOT ME OKAY BEST EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER.

Thank you for making these amazing masterpieces, and my tears are forever yours.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter, and I did squeal while writing this so beware.

PS - Missed you all so much like give me hugs my children.

PPS - Hope I don't kill too many people with this.

PPPS - Unedited because life's hard, so I apologise for any mistakes that I lazily forgot to correct.

  ♡♡♡   

Aaron had freckles on his shoulders.

They looked like moles at first, but when Rose took a good look at them, they were too scattered to be moles. The freckles were different colours; some appeared to blend in with his light complexion, emitting an ashy blonde tone. Others were as dark as his hair; standing in pride as they contrasted greatly against his skin. They were just as beautiful as the rest of him.