26| Aquiver

2 6 

A c q u i v e r 

/əˈkwɪvə/

(adj.) quivering, trembling.

  ●●● 

If you don't fight for what you want,

don't cry for what you lose.

  ●●●

N o t e

#PrayForParis and all other countries that have been attacked by any terrorist group. You are in my prayers.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter (It is very long btw LIKE I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF) and comment down your thoughts and don't forget to vote!

PS - Unedited because procrastination, I'll fix them in the morning hopefully. ^^

Enjoy xoxo

  ●●●   

Sunday, 12:03 pm

"I must say though, you gave him a hell of a good punch - OW!" Aaron hissed as the alcohol came on the cup of his lip. "A little gentler Rose, me and my lip would appreciate it."

She just rolled her eyes; her lashes casting a shadow over her cranberry stained cheek. "Just shut up and let me clean you up."

With a scowl, Aaron kept his mouth closed as she dabbed away the blood with the stinging antiseptic; his eyes shut while he set his jaw.

And when she was done, he reopened his eyes before taking his own napkin soaked in alcohol. "Okay your turn," And with that, he started to stipple away the blood on the scratches lacerated on her arm.

She hissed too. "God Aaron be gentle!"

"Just shut up and let me clean you up," He mocked, a small grin etched on his lips. "It doesn't even make any sense on how you got these."

Rose winced this time. "Emette's nails were pretty long."

Aaron could feel his blood flow constrict. "That son of a -"

"Anyway," Rose interrupted; taking her own cotton ball seeped in the antiseptic. "Your turn,"

He flinched when he felt the acidic solute touch his cut cheek. "Gentle on this one Rose, or I swear -"

"I'm sorry," She whispered. "For getting you in this mess."

Aaron smiled lightly. "You said that last time too,"

She smiled gently as she dabbed away the blood off his cheek. "You remember?"

"You remember what I said?"

Her amber gaze softened; the smile on her lips accentuating the random swirls of copper in her eyes. "You said that you got yourself involved in this."

He smiled. "And it didn't change since then," He looked at her keenly; his eyes of oceans and seas drinking in her orbs of wood and caramel. "And I think you lied to me."

She glanced at him, clearing her throat. "About what?"

"The blood on your cheek is yours," Aaron said. "You are hurt."