19| Limerence

1 9 

L i m e r e n c e

/lim-ê-rêns/

(n.) the state of being infatuated with another person.

  ♡♡♡ 

I asked for you on cloudy days.

  ♡♡♡ 

N o t e

Hey loves! So this chapter was so nice to write and sdjkfljfsd. So I hope you all enjoy and thank you for #64 IN TEEN FICTION OH MY GOD. 

Please do comment your thought below, always makes my day. 

PS - Updating this with an all nighter, it's 6 am here and I need sleep so unedited. I'll fix it any mistakes in the morning, I promise. 

Enjoy x

  ♡♡♡   

Rose was fat. 

Well maybe fat wasn't the word, but she wasn't the skinniest thing either. 

She had bigger hips than most girls in her grade, and as much as she tried to hide her curves with oversized sweaters and loose t-shirts, it never seemed to do the trick. 

She did get teased about them sometimes, and it was always one of Rose's sensitive insecurities. She tried not to think about it much, but as she sat down in Aaron's couch, watching some random show on the TV, it was all she could really think about. 

She could feel his eyes on her. 

And somehow thinking about her figure made her upset; her lips pursed in consciousness as she continued to follow the show on the television. She thought that the show could distract her from her thoughts, but it wasn't working either. 

"Did you really just give up a 2 day and 1 night field trip just to give me my book back?" She could hear him smiling, and when she looked at him, he was. She couldn't help but smile too. 

"Why are you making it sound like a bad thing?" Rose was already forgetting. 

He shook his head in disbelief. "You're making it sound like the easiest thing in the world,"

She shrugged, still smiling. "Well it kinda was. I mean I care about you Aaron, so it wasn't much to sacrifice really."

He gave her a flat look. "Are you being corny now?"

She grinned. "Is it working?"

A chuckle brewed up in his chest, biting his bottom lip as he smiled. "And you call me weird."

She smiled softly, as though she was tired. "You are weird Aaron, why do you think I hang out with you?"

He smiled once more before they both resumed to watching the rest of the movie. They didn't speak a word as the film went on, only a few breaths leaving their lips. But their hands were touching. Her fingers were right on top of his own, nourishing the feeling of his touch.

Aaron's hand always felt so comfortable; almost eliminating any worry or discomfort she ever had. His touch always seemed to do the most insane things to her, and even though it was probably nothing, it felt like everything.