author's note: Happy Monthsarry

Omg! I almost forgot. HAPPY MONTHSARRY TO MY STORY AND TO ME AND TO MY FEW READERS. LOL. Can't believe it i'm still updating this story, i thought i wont go this far-- it's not that far though. but i really promise you guys that i'll continue this story 'till the end.

Thanks to my lovely readers that appreciates this story, this may not be a perfect story, i may not be a perfect writer but still, you continue to read this. I was really having a hard time at first to promote my story, i was thinking how i can i promote my story if i don't have any followers, but thank God, as time goes by i gained 22 followers and counting. That's really amazing. Thanks to my followers also.

Can't believe that i'll reach this number of reads-- it's totaly few compared to others though, but i'm really happy about it.  1k reads is on the sight, lol. Seriously, my only dream when i planned to write this story was to achieve 1k reads and now i can smell it and i know i can reach it soon.

Thank you so much guys. Hope you'll support this story 'till the end.

God Bless you ^_^

PS: Sorry if I wont be able to update today, I'm really busy lately because of my thesis. I hope i can update tomorrow as a gift to you my lovely readers :)