Prologue

“She wasnt exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.” 

― Nicholas Sparks, Safe Haven

***********************************

 He’s still into her

He’s still thinking of her

He’s still in love with her

He promised that he will wait until she comes back.

He promised not to love somebody else.

He promised that he will remain faithful even though they are not together.

He will do everything just prove to her that he loves her so much.

What will he do when a girl named Gabrielle Ysabella Soriano comes into his way?

She’s a total opposite of her

She’s a bully

She’s spoiled

She’s crazy

She’s harsh

But

She’s go lucky

She’s true to herself

And specially

She’s fun to be with

Will he still fulfill his promises to her?

Will he still love her until she comes back?

 Abangan natin ang mangyayaring kaguluhan sa mga buhay nila, isama pa ang mga magugulong mga kaibigan nila, na mas lalong magpapagulo sa magulong ugnayan nila..............

********************************************************************

A/N: Omg. Omg. Omg! this is my first ever story. please support me guys. Gumawa pa talaga ako ng bagong account para lang mysterious ang effect ng author. hahahaha, well sorry guys. isang malaking secret ang pagkatao ko. hahaha well, i know wala naman kayong paki alam sa pag ka tao ko. well okay lang yan as long you read my story okay na sakin yun.

Thank you sa nag basa, sa nag babasa at sa mag babasa ng story ko :)))) love yaaah! :*

 I KNOW THIS PROLOGUE SUCKS, BUT PLEASE READ MY STORY.

DON'T JUDGE THE STORY BY ITS PROLOGUE. HAHAHAHA ^__^

PS: follow me please, kasi kahit isa wala pang nag ffollow sakin eh. hahahaha