Stupid Temper Problem

[ Picture of Carter in media ]

It was dark. My phone was done charging. I quickly checked it and had a lot of missed calls... My eyes were wide open as I stare at the words 'seven missed calls'. I gave out a sigh. Two of them were from Lucas and five of them were from Kaz.

I quickly called Lucas back since he called me ten minutes ago. "Hello?" I quickly asked as he picked up.

"Jen, where are you?" I heard Kayla's voice on the other end. "Lucas had fell asleep and Kaz said you were supposed to be here two hours ago." She worriedly said.

"I'm so sorry. I had a few problems." I explained. "I'll be there tomorrow after school." I smiled, ending the phone call as she said bye.

•••

I was walking to school. I guess the guys were still at the hospital. Once I got to the schools doors I entered and immediately see Anthony. I quickly move my gaze towards elsewhere so I wouldn't make eye contact.

But... He see's me.

"Jenny!" He calls out and some people stopped to stare. "How is your face going?" He lightly touch my cheek as everyone looked confused and shocked. I swallowed some spit. I have to do something.

"Ouch! You didn't have to hit me!" I quickly said as I gave him a disgusted look and walked away.

"But I--"

I went inside of a classroom. Whew. I didn't want people turning on him now. I know it was a bad idea but the words just came out. I gave out a sigh and sat down besides Emilia. "Hey Emilia." I smiled.

"Hey, I was at the hospital yesterday night. I thought you were supposed to come." She asked with a confused tone.

"Yeah, something had came up." I said. "Anyways is Lucas okay?" I quickly asked.

"Yeah, he's fine. I think he doesn't has to get surgery. The doctor said he's actually healing pretty quickly." She explains with a grin plastered on her lips.

"That's great." I smiled. "So what about you and Kayla?" I curiously asked moving closer towards her.

"She's pretty cool." She nodded her head up and I did the same agreeing with her.

•••

We were walking to lunch. I was pretty much alone the whole day because the guys weren't here. I gave out a sigh. Should I just go through the boys bathroom window again? I gave out a sigh. There was so much on my mind.

There was so much on my mind that I sat down-- on someone. I quickly blanked a few times. My butt wasn't feeling a chair. I quickly got up. Everyone starts to laugh and point. I look back to see Anthony trying so hard not to laugh. I glared at him. "Hey you were the one that sat on my leg." He shrugged, giving me a smirk that I wanted to slap.

"Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes and walked away. How humiliating. And the thing is he didn't even push me away or anything. Perv! God, I hate him so much. Although he is now my friend he still has his sucky personality.

•••

School was now over. I was walking away when I felt myself being twirled around. I faced Anthony once again. I let out a deep breathe at his presence.

"What do you want?" I asked, clearly annoyed. He stares down at me. "Come here to bully me?" I sarcastically asked with a sarcastic smile.

"What?" He confusingly said. "No, I... I just wanted to see if your cheek was okay." He said moving his eyes to the ground and lifting up his arm to scratch the back of his neck.