One By One

[Watch the trailer to 'Childhood Friends' at https://youtu.be/uD2eJOoyr1Q. Trailer by; @owlbirdy ]

BTW- PICTURE OF THE GUYS IN MEDIA.

Flash back~~

-12-11 years ago, 5-6 years old.-

"You shut up!" I hear my dad's voice regurgitate throughout the house. I tremble in fear... This always happens. My parents arguing, things flying, blood everywhere. I was too timid to even stare at there direction.

"Get out! You asshole!" I hear a blaring noise that sounded like a slap. I felt my tears roll down my eyes. I let out a deep breath.

I slowly walk down the stairs and just for a glimpse, I see my dad glaring at my mom. I rapidly walk towards the front door and sneak out.

Fresh air.

I needed that. The cold air felt refreshing. I started walking. I want to be anywhere but here... I was a few blocks away from my house. I see a small dog rushing my way.

"Ahh!" It tackles me to the ground. I started giggling as it licks my face.

"Spike! Sit boy!" I could hear a boys voice. My eyes were shut because of the dog. Once the dog got off of me I tardily open my eyes. "Who are you?!" A little boy with dirty blonde hair, light brown eyes, and dimples, asked.

"I... Um..." I couldn't vocalize anything.

"What?" He questions with a confused look. He sucked his teeth. "You can't talk or something?"

"Kaz! Why are you yelling at her?" I see another boy angrily stare at the other guy. They both looked my age.

"C'mon let's get back to our game." Another little boy run towards us with a soccer ball in his hand. "What happened?" He asked gazing at me than the other boys.

I slowly got up. I wonder who they were and why were their so many of them. Were they all friends? I wish I had friends...

"Kaz was yelling at her." The little boy with one ear pierced and black hair and brownish eyes, point towards me.

"Are you okay?" The boy with the soccer ball walks up towards me. He had black hair almost like the other little boy with his ear pierced.

"Y-yeah..." I said using my hands to dust of my pants. I stare up at them, terrified. They were my age but this Kaz boy has a scary look.

"Why are you guys with some girl?" Two other boys come walking up to us. "We are supposed to be playing a game." They looked like twins.

One had a small smile plastered on his lips and the other looked angry as he crosses his arms and stares towards me. They both had light brown hair and light blue eyes. One of them had dimples but the other didn't. The twin who looked mad was probably pissed because I interrupted their game. Whoops.

"I-I'm sorry..." I apologized knowing it wasn't my fault.

"Are you crying?" The guy with an ear pierced, asked me. I stare up at him. I didn't notice that I was crying. I wipe my tears with the back of my hand. They were right. I was crying. "Kaz didn't mean to scare you," he pushes Kaz towards me. "Right?" He glared at him.

He gave out a sigh. "I guess." He scratches the back of his head. He didn't sound so sure.

"I'm Bennet," the one guy who was nice to me said, the one with ear piercing. "Those two are Lucas and Logan," he pointed towards the twins. "This is Kaz," he smacks the back of his head. "And that is Jack." He points to the guy with the soccer ball. "What's your name?" He asked with a small smile.