Suspicious One Aren't You

[Picture Of Emilia In Media ]

The six of us walk out of the police station. Glad that crap is over. "Lucky!" Kaz said happily clapping his hands with a grin.

"If it wasn't for that girl, you would have been toast," Bennet said.

"Oh, yeah that's true," Lucas said with a small smile. "She saved you, Kaz." He stated.

"Oh, toast..." Logan said holding his stomach. He looked hungry as ever.

"Logan," I chuckled. "If you're that hungry, let's all go get something to eat," I suggested with a smile.

"Sure." Jack shrugged. We were all about to leave when we hear a girl winced in pain.

We all look back to see the same girl that helped us, fell to the ground. "Are you okay?" Bennet quickly went to her side. We slowly walk towards her.

"Ow..." She said rubbing her arm. She then looks up at us. She stared at the guys with pinkish colored cheeks. "O-oh... Hi..." She awkwardly said as she slowly got up.

"Thanks for helping me," Kaz said throwing his arm around her neck as she looked scared but got comfortable when she knew Kaz wasn't going to harm her.

"You're welcome." She stares at the ground.

"Hey," Logan smiled showing his teeth. "You should come and eat with us." He suggested as Bennet and Kaz nodded their heads showing they agreed.

"Eat?" She asked. She looked up at them then gave them a small smile. She seemed shy and fragile. It looked like she barely eats. Oh, I wanna see her reaction to Lucas's food.

"Yeah." Bennet smiled.

"You guys are the Anderson brothers, right?" She asked. I suspiciously stared at her. She wasn't scared of them. She actually got to know them. Hmm... She seems suspicious but it's just like me when I met them, only I was little back then.

"Yeah," Lucas shrugged. "Let me guess. You find out who we are, get scared, run away then make rumors." He said without any expressions. He seemed more cold-hearted as ever.

"W-what...?" She confusingly asked. "No, of course not."

"Dude," Kaz smacked Lucas chest softly. "Don't just assume." He said. She let out a small smile at Kaz then turn to face me.

"And you are?" She asked in a confused tone.

"I'm--" before I could say anything the guys beat me to it.

"A special friend--"

"Childhood friend--"

"My lady friend--"

I confusingly stared at who said those words. They all shrugged their shoulders. I couldn't figure out who said what. "That's sweet." The girl smiled. "I'm Emilia. Emilia Skywalker." She introduced herself.

"I'm Jennifer, you could call me Jenny." I glared at the guys who cut me off then smiled as my eyes landed on her. "That's Logan, Kaz, Bennet, Lucas, and Jack."

She stared at all of them but when her eyes landed on Jack she seemed shocked and surprised, but only a little. Jack crossed his arms with his hood on.

Lucas and Jack looked like they didn't like her at all. "Jack, Lucas," I called out their names as they faced me, giving me their full attention. 'Be nice' I mouthed to them. Lucas shook his head side to side saying no. Jack stared at me then turned the other way.

I gave out a sigh. "Well," Logan grinned. "Let's go eat now!" He excitedly says.

•••

We were at Burger King. I sat in between Jack and Lucas. To the side sat Logan by himself. Across us sat Bennet, Emilia, and Kaz.