Minho for @NaturallyInsaneNot

[Original Edit. ⬆️]

As I woke up my body ached from yesterday.

Guess what I did.

Yesterday I tripped.

Over my own feet.

Luckily for me, Minho was there to help carry me back to the glade and get me to the Med-Jack hut. They said I couldn't run until tomorrow or the next day. It's okay with me, besides, I finally get a day to rest. Since we never get those.

Guys have been coming in and keeping me company while they take beaks or they'll bring me some food and we'll start talking; either way it's nice to have people to talk with.

"Hey! How you holding up in here?" Minho asked, walking through the door. I smiled at him, "eh, I could be better but, whatever."

His gave me his famous smirk, that was kinda tilted towards one side, "well who's fault is that?" He asked, walking closer to me. "Hush," I said, glaring at him, a blush slowly creeping into my face.

"Oh come on, I'm only pullin' your leg," he said, smirking even more. "Why are you here? Aren't you supposed be to mapping the maze or somethin'?" I asked him, sitting up in the bed.

"Already did, and if you didn't see the food I have in my hand then maybe you need your eyes checked too," Minho said, holding his hand closer to me face. I full on glared at him now, while he slyly smiled at me.

"Just give me the food," I said, holding my hand out. He put the food in my hand, and I began to eat. He smiled softly at me, sat down next to me, and began to eat as well.

"Y'know, I was lonely today out in the maze," he said, trying to make conversation. "Aw, did lil' Minho miss me?" I tease him, smirking. "Yeah, you wish," he said, smirking back.

"So, anything happen today?" I asked. "Oh, know that greenie James? He saw a griever," Minho said, like it was nothing. "Seriously?" I asked, taking a bite of my bread. "Yeah, said it almost got him," he said, looking right at me.

He got silent all of the sudden; which is really unlike him. "Hey, Minho," I said, waving my hand in front of his face. "What?" He said, finally coming out of whatever daze he was in. "Dude, you were starting off into space, what happened?" I asked.

"O-oh, nothing," he lied. "Stop lying to me," I said. "I'm not," he said, his voice firm. "Whatever," I said, scoffing at the end. "So, what did you do today, little child?" He asked.

"I'm not little! Or a child! And for your information, I've have a great day. Being lazy for once, and just talking with guys. It was very nice," I said, in the tone of 'as a matter of fact.'

"Well, at least you didn't trip over your own feet again," he said, smirking as my blush deepened. "Why must you hurt me in this way?" I ask him.

He chuckled and ruffled my brown hair. "Hey! What the hell, shuck face?!" I asked him, rage inflamed in my being. He just smiled at me. Damn his smile.

"C'mon, you love me," he said. "Yes, yes I do." I said. Now it was his turn to blush. "What?" He asked. "I said "yes, yes I do." Can't you hear?" I ask, smirking. "I heard that but.." He said. "Do you love me?" He asked, looking at me. Suddenly serious.

"I'd rather not answer that," I said. "Answer it." He urged. "Well.. yeahidoloveyouminhoiloveyoualot."
[ yeah I do love you Minho I love you a lot]

He just stared at me, before crashing out lips together. His lips tasted of bacon and mint I think. I don't where the mint came from but my mind was too hazy to process that tastes. He pulled away seconds later, letting my breath.

"I love you, too." He said, smiling softly at me.

That night he stayed with me and we went to sleep with his arms around me, telling me I'll always be safe with him.