Gally for @ellis_monk

"Greenie! Get back!" Gally yelled at me, walking over. "Why? Everyone says to stay away but I don't understand!" I said to him, frustrated. "Well unless you want to die, back away." He said, getting dangerously close.

"Now you need to back away," I told him, anger flaring up in my face.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do, so learn your place, soon." He told me, moving closer to me. "So, back away!" He said, pushing me away.

But, he tripped on a vine as he did and fell down with me.

And he fell on top of me, too.

His face was centimeters away from mine and his cheeks where rosy red. Although, mine was blood red. He still had the 'anger' facade on, but I could see something different in his eyes.

'I never noticed how nice his eyes look,' I though, but quickly shook the though away. "Uhh. Could you get off me?" I ask, not wanting to be near his face anymore. "Y-Yeah, sorry," he said, getting off me.

Then helping me up. "Sorry, Greenie," he said, patting my head. I looked up at him, "what?" He asked. I didn't realize I was starring until he got closer to me face, to where his lips where ghosting over mine. "Follow orders and stay away," he said before quickly kissing me. Then pulling away and leaving.