Newt Imagine [#1]

After TDC

Thomas was bond and determined to bury Newt so he brought Newt's body with him to Paradise.

"How did he die?" Minho asked, looking horrified. "He.. He asked me to..." Thomas said softly, awaiting Minho's hits or him yelling. But all Minho did was hug him. "Thank you.." He whispered softly.

The Paradise they ended up in was a world that their world we probably before the sun flares. People weren't monsters, they were just people. With technology that far exceeded what they expected.

They met a man named Nathan when they entered the city. "Welcome! You must be from the Maze Trials," Nathan says. "How do you know?" Minho asks. "Well, we created this city fore people like you. You know, you guys aren't the first people who came here."

"Well then, let me show you arou-" he stopped mid- sentence. "Is that boy dead?" He asked, looking at Newt's limp body in Thomas's arms. "Yes, he deserves to get a funeral."

"Well, we can help with that. Please follow me." Nathan said. Thomas and Minho eagerly followed the mysterious man they just met.

Nathan led them down a couple halls and into a room where metal table and many devices were. "Please set him down on the table," Nathan said.

"What are you gonna do to him?" Minho asked, stepping in front of Thomas who was holding Newt. "I'll helping him, now please, set him on the table." Nathan said once again. Thomas walked out from behind Minho and placed Newt on the table.

"I'm gonna have to ask you two to wait outside, there is a window that you can watch through."

The two runners went outside and looked through the glass. Inside Nathan was placed electrodes to Newt's head and some electrodes on his body that would send electrical impulses through his body.

Nathan rounded the device. He typed some things into a keyboard and turned some knobs. Made some more movements and the machine whirled to life. Thomas and Minho both looked at each other with anticipation.

The table put a glass covering over itself and what lay inside was a frail boy with blonde hair. His face was smeared with bloody and his eyes were closed.

The electronic pod began to hum. Minho gently took Thomas's hand for something to squeeze. [Not as a romantic way.]

"Do you think it's working?" Thomas asked softly. "We don't even know what it's going to do Thomas," Minho answered. Nathan turned his back to them and watched the table.

Moments later Nathan motioned them to come back in. They rushed in.

"What happened?" They asked in unison. "Well, take a look for yourselves." Nathan turned the machine off and the covering removed itself.

Minho and Thomas walked over to see something incredible.

Newt's deep brown eyes were looking at them.

"Hey," Newt said softly to them. "Newt.." Minho said, before pulling him up into a tight hug. Thomas hugged Newt as well, feeling the tears swell up in his eyes. 

"Newt.. Are you.. Are you cure?" Thomas asked. "I think so," Newt said. "He is," Nathan chimed in. "I did a little configuration to the machine that fried the infected cells that held the Flare." He explained.

Thomas and Minho hugged Newt even more.

For they finally had Newt back.
---------------------------------------
This was inspired by a ending to a Steve Rodgers X Bucky Barnes fanfic I read called "the tables has turned | stucky" by @dadneto. You should go check it out!