10- Epilogue

After each of our performances in Belfast and Dublin, Harry and I spent the nights together. One of which consisted of us lying in bed all night eating pizza and watching television, the other consisting of very fun, very interesting, very intimate sex. I learned a lot about Harry in those few short days. Things I figured I already knew, but having finally asked, I came to find out that I didn't.

Instead of returning home to Mullingar alone, as usual, I informed my mum that Harry would be joining me. She probably figured Harry just wanted to be with me for a few additional days, as friends--and that's okay if she thinks that.

We spent the week home visiting places of my childhood and hiding from the public. We went shopping, caught a few films, had a couple make-out sessions, fucked a few times, and made each other dinner at my home.

Our return to London is where things really started to change. For the first time, we talked about where our relationship stood. We asked how deep the other's feelings were for them, we talked about how our friends and families would feel and what it would mean for them.

With the hiatus here, we decided that it was best to save ourselves from any major publicity and to keep our relationship private. We would have a year to one another; to insure our feelings were genuine and long lasting, a year to just enjoy each other's company without any interference from the outside world.

I practically moved in with Harry, and we spent almost every night with the other.

We took a couple vacations together, one of which was covered by some local journalists and questions were raised about our relationship and comments were made about the intimacy between us.

Of course, we denied the relationship at first, but our persistent fans finally squeezed it out of us.

After our relationship becoming public, things were good and only got better.

It's been 9 months, we're preparing for the MITAM tour, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END

I plan to begin my next story within the next couple days. If you guys enjoyed the story, please let me know. You can follow me on all my social media! Thanks and all the love xx

Twitter:

sextingwniall

nialler_wtf

Instagram:

Iwantyouhoran

Investigate_narry