2: Morning, sunshine

"Right, mate...no...ok will do. Alright, bye." Harry's voice is echoing from the hallway outside. I can hear the sizzle of food being prepared in the kitchen and the smell of sausage already has me feelin tonnes better than the previous night.

I pull the covers back exposing my torso and head, inching my journey from bed to bathroom ever so slowly. With one quick toss, the duvet is now completely off of me, and feeling weak, I rise from the queen size mattress and take a couple steps towards the connected bathroom. The cool hardwood floor sends a shock up my spine after having spent the past 10 hours essentially in an incubator.

After having fixed my hair--as much as possible--and taken a quick gargle of mouthwash, I join Harry in the kitchen, sporting a baseball style long-sleeve tee and a short pair of briefs.

"Morning Nialler, but you're sorta ruining my plans here." Harry says when I enter the modern kitchen.

I purposefully let a confused look spread across my face when he says this and let a pouty look take over my lips. "Plans?" I reply to the Englishman.

"Yeah, well no sickboy should have to find his way to the kitchen for breakfast, agreed?" the younger boy replies.

Instantly, a smile sweeps away any look of despair or confusion from my face and my top lip parts wide enough to let my top row of teeth visible. "Right, well I best return to bed then?" I say, backing out of the kitchen, keeping my eyes fixed on the brunette until he disappears completely from sight.

When Harry enters the bedroom, breakfast tray in hand, I let out an excited hum and begin lightly and quickly clapping my hands together. My enthusiasm was quite evident, so me devouring the small plate of toast and sausage before Harry can comfortably situate himself on the bed came as no surprise to either of us.

"So who were you talking to on the phone earlier?" I question Harry once he seems situated.

"Management. They want all of us downtown later this evening. Something big apparently," the younger boy starts to reply "sounds like a load of shit to me, but they sign our checks."

I let out a lengthy 'ughhhh' before dropping my head back to signal my surrender to what will be an extremely boring meeting. Only letting my left eyelid open, I catch Harry just seconds before he lightly slaps my now exposed stomach, causing me to curl my body in a way to ward off any further attacks.

"Alls good Nialler," Harry begins "just a quick meeting. Then I treat you to Nando's, yeah?"

"Yeah" I reply, letting an all too common smile spread across my face.

For the next few hours, after breakfast, we lay in bed. Talking about everything from what this upcoming meeting could be about, to where we each wanted to spend Christmas this year.

These are the times I cherished so much. The lazy days and weekends with Harry. No paparazzi, no thousands of fans screaming our songs back to us, and (usually) no meetings.

"Right. You got quite the look going on this morning blondie," Harry says, "such a tease."

The younger boy's statement takes me back a bit. I didn't think the pantsless disheveled-hair look was fancied by anyone, and 'tease?' Though it seemed as though Harry was pushing an agenda, hoping for a specific response, I replied with a quick "well I have to repay you for all this spoiling you're doing to me."

"Your company is repayment enough, leprechaun." Harry replies.

I let out an audible laugh and wrap my arms around the younger boy, letting my fingers slide in between the rifts of his ribcage. "You're too good to me Styles." I say to him.

Harry places a small kiss on my head and returns the hug i've placed around him. "Right, we better get ready then, huh?" Harry says. Though I couldn't stand the thought of not being able to snuggle next to Harry for the next few hours, I also liked the idea of being able to grab a shower and put on some fresh underwear.

"I don't really have anything to wear and i'd hate to have to go all the way home, would you mind me borrowing some clothes Haz?" I ask.

"Course not, mi casa es tu casa." Harry replies.

Harry lets me take the first shower and lays some clothes out on the counter, shutting the door once he leaves the medium sized bathroom. I turn on the shower and let the water rain down for a few minutes until I had got it to just the right temperature. I strip down and open the glass door, stepping into the now quite steamy shower and letting the water cascade my entire body. It feels so nice on my aching body that I start to let my mind wander beyond the small flat in the bustling English metropolis.

Switching between prolonged periods of daydreaming and quick moments of shampooing and washing my body, I start to think of the fit English boy in the room next to my own. I start to think of his body, his tight little ass, his cute little brown curls. I start to think of his abdomen and watching him dance around in his short black boxer-briefs.

All of these thoughts begin to culminate themselves into a definitely visible erection and more so as an excitement I felt myself. I'm mentally scolding myself for thinking of my best friend in this way, but another part of me couldn't care less. What Haz doesn't know won't hurt him, and it doesn't change our relationship for me to imagine him in this way, right?

After giving myself a few tugs and imagining Harry in all his naked glory, there's a knock at the door.

"Mate, you alright in there?" Harry says through the door.

"All good, almost done." I reply in a little louder of a shout, sounding as though I had just been caught in the middle of something.

"Sorry, can't wait." The younger boy says as the door swings open, only a fogged glass pane impeding Harry's vision of me, and my excited member at that. I quickly cover myself and call out, "Need something?!?! Get a good look?!"

"Nothing I haven't seen before Nialler." He replies, "Just needed to use the toilet."

After Harry's piss, he steals a quick look in my direction, now my erection having subsided along with the hot water. Once he's left the bathroom I return the heat and finish what I had already started.

Pumping my cock as quickly as possible, the back of my head resting against the shower wall, I think of Harry and his eyes, his hair, his jaw...oh god. My breaths become shorter and more distressed. I start to massage my balls and not much longer, ejaculate all over the wall of Harry's shower.

I'm quick to rinse it with water and then exit the shower. I dry myself off and open the door, clad in just a pair of underwear and a white tee with a towel still wrapped around my head. When I step out from the bathroom, Harry is waiting on the bed half dressed.

"Took you long enough." Harry says to me as he walks towards the bathroom.

I let out a somewhat nervous laugh and reply, "haha yeah sorry."

Once Harry is in the shower, I enter the hallway and grab my jacket and finish getting ready. Before I leave Harry's bedroom I spot a pair of black Calvin Klein boxer briefs, the kind Harry wears religiously. In that moment of not thinking straight, I picked the pair up and slid them into my internal jacket pocket and fled the room, waiting for Harry to join me in the living room.