Total Eclipse of The Heart- Mated Hearts Series Book 1 (Complete)

Raven was ecstatic.  Life could not get any better than it already was when she and her friends took off for the beach after graduation.  They planned to spend the summer at the beach before returning home to attend college in the fall.  That was the plan.....until the unthinkable happens and it leaves Raven forever broken.

Several months later her friends cousin, Will Martin, sets his eyes on her for the very first time.  Without a doubt in his mind, he knows that she is his mate and will do anything to claim her rightfully so.  Can Will somehow break through to Raven, put back together her shattered heart and then teach her to love again?

This is one of the great stories that I'm fortunate to include in my Bookshelf.

This is one of a greatly written story, it made me cry, laugh and made my heart pound whenever I read over an exciting part. It also made me stay late at night trying to finish this story.

The emotional part of this story will truly effect anybody's heart (Im crying when Im writing this) hahah.. the sadness is really affecting.. you should read this one if you want to learn what Im saying about.

There are more series to this story and if I fell inlove with this story, I absolutely love the other ones.. check them up if you want!