Cursed

Catalina Harte, never the most popular girl, although beautiful was never sought out by none of the guys, not even her long time crush, Joey. Her long time fear of fire and  big crowds makes her an easy target to laugh at. She throws herself in school work, seeing the only way to escape her small town, Roosevelt. Don’t get her wrong she has great friends a lovely Family but something seemed to be missing in her life, she cannot pinpoint it. That is until Roosevelt welcomes a family of gorgeous people. No one can keep their eyes off them, especially of the most handsome of them all, Trevor Fier, who has taken a liking to Catalina, though he acts aggressive and hatred towards her, he seems to always be around her, in any situation. What is it that attracts Catalina to Trevor and what is it that attracts Trevor to Catalina. Will he let her in or kill her not wanting her to suffer the ultimate curse.

Gosh! vamp stories!!

Love and enjoyed reading this one and I'm dying to read the sequel! 

so Author! please I'm begging you to post the next part, you're killing me!!

Love on how the author really think on the plot and the idea of the story .

The mix of present and past is really well written and the reincrnation part is an awesome twist.

This story do not have the  typical vampire teens and no hormone-induced heroine.

No sparkling or ice cold vamp boy here! Thank Lady Luck for that!