Abby (book 1)Watty Award Finalist

Abby is a 16 year old girl whose life is turned upside down when her last living relative is killed in a car crash. Taken to hospital she recieves a blood transfusion that awakens something within her. Forced to attend a private boarding school she finds out she is no longer a normal teenager. Discovering her past will help her future as she befriends others like her at the new school. Will she ever find a home again? Through love, friendship and lies will Abby find her way?

A/N

Abby is a really awesome book! It’s full of action and thrill as well as a taste of mystery. You’ll never guess what will happen next and the last part of this story will send you on edge!

I read a lot of vamp story where a girl suddenly become a vamp thru some accident or being bitten but this one have a twist in it that will surely interest you (just read it if you want to know)

Also, the author really has a knack of creating legends and stuff. He/she practically change the vamp thing story.. Unique?sure is!

Although there are minor grammatical error in it but who cares?! As long as it entertains me and as of now, I'm still waiting for the next book of Abby (there’s a sequel of Abby in the author’s page)