Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*Liam's POV*

I woke up feeling happy and relaxed the next morning. I turned to the side to look at my alarm clock, when I felt arms hold onto me tighter. I panicked for a bit, until I turned and realized that Harry was the one sleeping beside me. His eyes were still closed and he looked so peaceful; definitely beautiful.

I just stared at his face, hesitatingly raising one hand to touch his face. My hand touched his forehead first and made its way down to his nose. I felt him lean in to my touch, but he still didn't open his eyes. I continued down to his lips, tracing the outline of his lips, having the urge to feel them against mine again.

I suddenly heard scratches at the door and I slowly pulled away from Harry. He tightened his grip on me and mumbled, "No, Li. Stay."

I chuckled and pulled away, sitting up. "Good morning Harry. I have to take care of my dogs," I whispered to him.

He opened one eye and looked at me. "Why do you have to get up so early? What time is it anyways?" He still sounded tired and sleepy. It was pretty sexy if you ask me...

"It's 7:00. I'm gonna feed Milo and Nyko, then take them out for a walk. I need to get used to this; I'm gonna have to do this everyday from now on," I said, getting off my bed to open the door.

Harry pouted and opened both eyes. "They mean more to you than me?"

"No...They're just my responsibility. You can take care of yourself," I said and opened the door. I was greeted by soft barks and licks to the face. "Down, boys."

Harry grumbled and turned in my bed to face my pillow. "Can't you just train them to take care of themselves? I wanna cuddle some more, Li."

I chuckled and walked over to him. Milo and Nyko followed, licking Harry's hand when they reached the bed. "Harry, I have to do this. And I just got them yesterday, so it will take a while to train them to do everything themselves. Plus, I wanna spend time with them. I didn't get to do that yesterday."

Harry groaned and turned around to face me. Then he pulled me down so I was sitting beside him, his arms around my waist. "But I wanna spend time with you. I'm your boyfriend, not them."

I stiffened in his arms at those words, and he must have realized what he said because he looked up at me with wide eyes. "D- did you j- just say 'boyfriend'?.....Is that what we are?" I asked, whispering.

Harry looked away and scratched his head. "Um...If you're not ready for that, then you don't have to call me that. I can wait until you're ready......But I hope we can," he said hesitantly. 

"Um...I- I guess we can call each other that. D- Does that mean we're officially together, or do we still have to go on a date?" I asked.

Harry chuckled and sat up to kiss me. When he pulled away, he was smiling. "I want you to be mine. I've wanted that for 2 years now. I know that may sound creepy, since you were only 14 then, but I still loved you."

I smiled back and pecked his lips. "Oh, I just remembered! You were gonna ask me 2 questions last night. What were they?"

He smiled and said, "I was gonna ask you to be mine, and then ask you on a date. Will you be my boyfriend, Liam?"

"Yes, I will, Harry. It'd be nice to say I'm taken instead of having all those other people ask me out," I replied, smirking at him.

"And now for my next question. Will you go on a date with me? Tonight?" he asked, kissing my lips.

"Yes, I'd like that very much. But I'm not sure about tonight. I might have to walk Milo and Nyko; they need to be walked at least twice a day apparently."