Changed

Prolouge

"Zarah A descision-" He starts but I cut him off.

"I told you I wanted to be called Zia." I say and cross my arms as I lean back in the leather seat.

He lets out a sigh of annoyance and places his arms on his desk entwining his fingers ontop of the paper files.  "Zia, A descision has been made for you."  He pauses before continuing to see my reaction. After a few moments of me keeping a straight face, he continued.

" Heaven's main head and councel has decided that you will have to make a choice, You will need to make a choice of either one of the two options.  You can either stay here in Haven for the rest of your existence, or you can be Changed." He finishes and lets out a huff. I can only imagine how many of people like me he has talked to today from Haven.  Telling them the good news, the not so good news, or in the middle. I was the last and I can tell he just wanted to get this over with. 

I sat there for a few seconds, before his words finally sunk into my head. Wait, does this mean Im not going to heaven?

"Yes it does mean that Zia." Whoops I guess I voiced my thoughts. Wait what?! But-but my past life wasnt that bad! Why? I have to go to Heaven!! God dammit! Anger was starting to boil inside me, I opened my mouth to protest, but he held up his hand and spoke.

"If you decide to stay, You will be given a assignments as you may know and that is what youll be doing for the rest of your existence, or if you decide to be Changed, you have one night to prep yourself, before meeting me, or one of my assistance by the gate. Do you understand Zia?" 

I couldn't keep my cool, this just wasn't fair and I DO NOT want to stay in stupid Haven or be Changed, He obviously dosen''t understand how this might feel, hes got whatever he wants!!! he can go from Heaven, to Haven, to Hell ANYTIME HE WANTS!! He already HAS A FUCKING FREE TICKET TO ALL THREE. Does he even know how hard it is to just wait day after day, hour after hour to finally have this moment!! Then to be fucking told that I can't go to heaven???!!! Who the hell does he think he is!!

I stood up arupdately and slammed my hand on the wooden table. The bastard didn't even flinch.  I looked him square in the eye.

" I WANT TO GO TO THE FUCKING BUETIFUL PLACE CALLED HEAVEN THAT EVERYONES TALKING ABOUT. Now you tell t me thats an option!" I say in a deadly tone. 

He looked at me, his jaw clenched, but other than that didn't even seem fazed by my threat.

" No Z a r a h that is not an option." He says my full name slowly, in a stern tone. That pissed me off more, and I think thats what he was aiming at. 

" Now I need your descision in an hour. You may leave now." He says in a calm tone. He grabs a card on his desks and shoves it in my face. 

 I snatch the card from his hand. I read it over quickly:

Trevor:

Spokesperson for Head Councel, and Consultant for Haven Residents.

Guider of The Changed and those who Stay.

There was contact info on the back. 

" Your clock is ticking Zarah." Trevor says and I swear he was smirking. I give him a: Are you fucking kidding me, Look. Before I turn around and start walking towards the entrance door. I open the door and was about to leave. I look back at Trevor.

" FUCK YOU." I say as I slam the door in his face. But right before the door closed. I saw him smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! Sugar here!! This is my first story like this so hope you liked it so far!! COMMENT PLZ!! COMMENT AND VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OR ILL BE SAD. Tell me if I should keep writing this. Thx. Luv ya BYE!!!