7.The Break-In

When I was younger, me and Lucas were best friends. As we worked on an experiment, to be more precise this one, it got out of hand. Our ideas were different. He wanted to use Kik for evil. I told him that we would stop working on the project. After that, I secretly worked on it. He later found out and now his plan is to destroy my mission." Yusuf explained to Matthew as they flew above the ground to North Carolina.

"What exactly is our mission?" Matthew questioned.

"It's complicated, but you'll find out sooner or later." Yusuf said.

Matthew replied, "Alright. You got your iPhone right Yu?"

As Yusuf sat in a flying wagon with a cat, Yusuf pulled out his phone. "Yeah why?"

"We close to Carolina?" Matthew asked as his foot and wings transported his friend.

"Ten miles to Meg and Briee's house."

"Epic. Can you put on a song?"

"What song Math?"

"Well we gotta get swagged up ya know?" Matthew said, "So put on some Mountain Dew by KJ-52."

"Alright, let's get pumped! We're stealing people."

"Hey, watch that Yu," Matthew demanded as he pulled out his three-d glasses from his pocket and put them on his face, "Stealing is not the right word."

"Oh my bad," Yu noticed, "How about taking?"

"No."

"Kidnapping?"

"No." 

"Forcively taking someone from their house?"

"No Yu. I bet you 100 bucks that Megan's gonna stay calm but Briee's gonna freak."

"Alright," Yusuf agreed.

"Oh and Yusuf, after we get Megz and Briee you gotta explain the magic thing to me."

They jammed to a song about Mountain Dew as they got closer to ground. After 5 minutes, due to the speed of golden gum pack powered wings, they were right outside of the house where Briee and Meghan were.

"So how are we gonna get in there?" Matthew asked Yusuf.

"Okay, here's the plan: I got some pass out darts in the wagon. We burst in through the door and shoot everyone with them. That will cause them to faint. We take the keys off the counter and take the car. We pick up Briee and Meghan and we start driving to Jersey. When they awake, we'll explain everything. We also will leave a note saying that Meghan and Briee went grocery shopping. Meg's parents will be clueless so they'll believe it."

"Yusuf!" Matthew screamed at him.

"Yeah?" He asked as if shooting people with darts was normal. 

"That's wrong! We can't steal and lie!"

"We're gonna return everything. I promise," Yusuf assured him.

"Alright. Gimme the darts."

Yusuf handed him the weapon with deadly ingredients that could make you sleep for a long time. 

"On three, okay," Yusuf said with a lock picking tool in his hand as they stood outside their friend's house,"One, two three."

Yusuf unlocked the door and Matthew handed him two darts. They twisted the handle and they saw Meghan's mom.

"Who are you and why are you in my..."

The reason she could not finish that statement is because Yusuf had shot her and she fell forwards on the floor. Then Meghan's dad walked into the living room from the kitchen. Before he could say anything Matthew fired a dart. Unfortunately, it missed.

"Matthew, you suck!" Yusuf told him. 

Matthew said in shame, "Yes I do."

"Hey, who are you?" The man asked. 

Matthew thought quickly and came up with something, "You can't see us, this is all in your imagination. That pill you took is making you hallucinate."

"Oh my, I'm crazy." He stammered.

"Yes, now go lay down and you will heal." Matthew said trying not to crack up laughing. 

"Alright." He left the room and entered his bedroom. 

Matthew rushed to the counter in the kitchen and took the car keys to the gold Honda van. "Now we need to go get Briee and Megz."

"Okay." Yusuf and Matthew went upstairs silently. Briee and Meghan were in a room. They had plans to fire at them. But then all of a sudden...

Meghan stepped out into the hallway. "Oh hi Matzy and Yuyu."

"Hi," Matthew said silently in pure amazement.

"Hey Briee! Matthew and Yusuf are here." Meghan said to her friend.

"What?" She questioned.

"Yeah, come see." Meghan assured her.

Briee stepped out of the room. When she saw the people she talked to on kik, she shrieked. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh." Then she passed out. Without the help of a dart

"Hey Megz, wanna go see Ally in Joisey?" Matthew asked her as he spun the car keys around his index finger.

"Sure!" She replied with excitement. 

"Me and Math will pick up Briee," Yusuf told her.

"Alright! I'm excited to meet you guys in person! Did you two really love me this much that you would come to my house?" She asked sarcastically and then started laughing.

They got to the living room and they saw Meghan's mom laying on the ground. "Umm guys, why's my mom laying on the ground?" Meghan asked.

Matthew quickly responded, "Oh, she's trying to plank."

Meghan then said to her sleeping mom:"Nice planking mom. I'm going with Matthew, Yusuf and Briee to Jersey to see Ally. I'll be back soon, love ya."

They went out the front door and got in the car. Yusuf decided to drive for an hour and after that Matthew would take over and so on. Matthew reached over to whisper in Yusuf's ear, "What about the note?"

"It doesn't matter, we already got people looking for us." 

"Oh are you guys telling secrets?" Meghan asked as Briee slept in the back seat.

Matthew, with another one of his saves, told her, "Yes! We were talking about how pretty you were."

Aww thanks guys!" She said happily. 

It was eight o clock in North Carolina. It would take about eight hours to get to New Jersey. Yusuf told Matthew about their plan: they would go to Jersey to get Ally. Then Matthew and Meghan would sneak on a boat and go to Ireland. There they  would pick up Georgia and they would meet up in Louisiana to get Sarah. While driving there, Yusuf and Briee would stop in New York to get Emily and Austin. Then they would go to Colorado to get Haylea and after that, they would go to Iowa to get Caroline. Then they would head back to Qatar. 

In the morning they would be in New Jersey, and they would be tired so Ally better make them some cawfee. In fact, Matthew went on kik to tell Ally that.