6.Rebecca Black Attack

Yusuf and Matthew stayed at that house overnight. They were preparing for the long journey that awaited them in the morning. They agreed to that Matthew would fly and Yusuf would ride in a wagon that would be attached to Matthew's foot by a rope.

"Wake up!" Matthew screamed at Yusuf as he slapped his face with a pillow.

"Why?" Yusuf complained.

"It's seven o'clock man! We gotta get going."

"Seven o'clock? I'm not Rebecca Black, gimme ten minutes."

"Alright," Matthew agreed. 

Matthew sat back on the couch he had slept on. He pulled out his phone and went on kik. It was a hard thought that the person he was talking too would see him later, and they would crash through her window. Only Meghan was on.

Matthew:Hello? Anyone on?

Meghan:Hi, I am :) 

Matthew: Hi Megz, wassup?

Meghan:I'm having a sleep over with Briee tonight 

Matthew:Perfect

Meghan:What do you mean "perfect"?

Matthew:Idk haha :p

That was a lie. The reason Matthew said that is because him and Yusuf wouldn't have to make two trips. Briee and Meghan were friends in real life.

Meghan:Lol pear tickle

Matthew:I'm listening to mountain dew by kj-52

Meghan:I love that song! 

Matthew:I ain't playin with you you better give me that mountain dew!

Meghan:That song is amazing

Matthew:Yeppers, wanna hear a joke?

Meghan:Yeah ;)

Matthew:What do cows read in the morning?

Meghan:Ummm what?

Matthew:The moos-paper!

Meghan:Nice! 

Matthew:Yeah, Emily told me that one 

Meghan:Emily?

Matthew:Yeah, Aussie's sister

Meghan:Oh I haven't talked to her

Matthew:You will soon

Meghan:What do ya mean? Pear tickle I'm so confuzzled!

Matthew:Mission accomplished :p

Meghan:Haha you're awesome

Matthew:Thanks, you too

Ten minutes had passed, Matthew had to wake Yusuf.

Matthew:I gtg bye

Meghan:See ya later!

The funny thing is that what Meghan said was literally true.

"Wake up Yusuf!" Matthew screamed.

"Yes mommy," He responded with a childish smirk upon his face.

Matthew couldn't help but laugh.

"Get in here Yusuf! Your grandfather and I made breakfast for y'all," the nice lady proclaimed. 

They went into the kitchen. They saw the table was filled with grits, biscuits, fruit, sausage and eggs. Matthew and Yusuf sat down at the table with the elderly people.

Yusuf took a bite into his eggs. After he told his grandmother, "Grandma these eggs taste kinda funny."

"Don't complain," She told him, "Some people don't even have food." 

"Good point," He said silently to himself.

Matthew, out of curiosity, looked over at Yusuf's food. It did look odd, plus the fact that the grandparents we're eating eggs. He didn't yet take a bite of his own.

"Yusuf," Matthew adressed, "There's purple stuff in your food."

"What?" He said weirdly. 

"It's poison!" Matthew screamed. 

Yusuf's grandfather got up out of his chair and rushed to the kitchen. He grabbed a freakishly large knife out of a cabinet. He headed towards Matthew and Yusuf. 

"What's he doing?!" Shrieked Matthew.

"Quick," Yusuf whispered in his ear, "Use your wings to fly above him, I'll take care of him."

Matthew did what was commanded of him, which was possible for the roofs were very high. And all of a sudden, Yusuf grabbed a wand out of his pocket. He said something like a spell and a spark shot from the wooden stick and it knocked his grandfather five feet back. His grandfather lay on the ground when his grandmother got the knife out of his hand. She hurled it at Yusuf but he shot back with his wand. The knife flew across the room and Yusuf pointed the want at his grandmother. 

He said another spell which made her fall too. He grabbed a phone and gave it to his grandmother. You can call the cops to help you off the ground. Oh and by the way, thanks for trying to kill me."

"Your team will not win! Lukas will!" He screamed at his grandson.

Yusuf told Matthew to race out the front door and attach the wagon to his foot. Matthew did that too. 

"What are we gonna do bout your poisoning Yu?"

"I've gotta puke, it's the only way."

"Oh, I know how to accomplish that." Matthew told Yusuf with a smile on his face. 

"How Math?" Yusuf groaned as he got in the wagon.

"We gotta get to a gas station. I need vinegar, sprite, a milky way, dirt, and a peppermint." 

"We don't have the dough to buy that though," Yusuf implied.

"Zap it up with your wand." Matthew demanded.

"But then the enemy will be able to track me down." 

"Oh, well do it then we can run. And by the way you need to talk to me about Lucas and that wand magic stuff. That was an epic fight, it was like a Rebecca Black attack."

Yusuf laughed. "Okay, there might be a gas station up here."

Matthew and Yusuf wandered for about a mile until they found a seven eleven. Yusuf zapped up some cash with his magic wand. Matthew went in and bought the crazy stuff to try to get Yusuf to barf. 

When Matthew walked out, he found Yusuf talking to Snuffles in the wagon. 

"Hey Yu, ready to hurl?"

"Yeah buddy."

Matthew combined all the ingredients then gave it to Yusuf to drink. He drank it.

"That's disgusting Math."

"Drink more."

Yusuf did as Matthew said. After he finished, he ran up to a trashcan and threw up. 

"You saved my life. Now I think we should head for North Carolina like really fast and I can explain everything."

"Sounds legit," Matthew said with his common catchphrase.

Matthew started flying and Yusuf and the cat were in the wagon. They left Mocha back at his grandmother's house. Matthew thought that this was really bad:so many people tracking him. His parents, the police, more police when that old man called them, and this "enemy" they were talking about. This was insane. 

It would be nightfall by the time they got to the northern states, that's the speed of wings. He couldn't wait to see Briee and Meghan. But in the meanwhile, Yusuf had some explaining to do.