Chapter 10 (unedited)

*I'm gonna go through tomorrow and edit these last few chapters btw guys! just to make sure there are no errors or if something is unnecessary and boring or whatever i take it out*
GUYS I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!!!! ITS CUP NOODLES!! NOT CUP OF NOODLES! MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE
*
*3 weeks later*

I have officially been here for a month.
I've also successfully avoided Blake for 3 weeks, occasionally he'd come in my room but I would pretend I'm asleep or that I'm taking a shower.
I was just reading another book when my stomach growled loudly.
"Dammit." I groaned.
It's that dreadful time of day where I need to somehow avoid Blake, and make Cup of Noodles.
I pulled myself out of bed, and went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.
During the duration of my time here, I realized the Luna is the only female wolf in a pack. Every other wolf besides the Alpha, is mated with a human.
Humans can carry the pups of normal wolves, but an Alpha is too powerful. The embryo is not an embryo for long, it grows rapidly. A human would die giving birth to a wolf, as well as the baby. If the human even got that far. Usually, the human females body shuts down after 2 months of being pregnant.
Right now, everyone in the pack was at the oldest 26 so no one had a mate.
I was actually surrounded by men and only men.

My stomach growled once again, interrupting my thoughts. I stepped out of the shower and brushed my teeth.
My long red-brown hair was wet but curly, as it stuck to my body. My hair has gotten longer as I've been here. It grows faster than normal, it's down to the end of my back now.
And I'm 5'8 ft tall.

My light brown eyes, with icy blades and a wave of lavender were bright in the mirror. Ever since I've been here, I'm practically glowing. My plump red lips were like roses, and I thought of my mother. I looked exactly like her, no, I couldn't possibly be that beautiful.
I think Clara despised me so, because I reminded her so much of our mom.
And honestly, I don't blame her.
She's angry.
She looks just like the disgusting man we once called father. She hates herself.
She is absolutely miserable, and I just wish she would reach out to me.

I grabbed a white button up shirt, and regular jeans. My butt has been getting bigger, so I can't fit in my skinny jeans anymore. I feel bad because Abbey just bought them.
I put on socks and cleaned my room.
It was an absolute mess.
My clothes were on my bed and floor, Cup of Noodles and bowls that once held cereal were scattered around my nightstand as well as 500 water bottles everywhere.
I drink at least 5 water bottles a day, usually 7.
I know,
a waste of plastic.
Abbey has scolded me for it for years.

When I was done, you couldn't even tell
my deep red hair was wet unless you touched it.
I walked out of the room, down one set of stairs and to the kitchen to my left.
Immediately I froze in my footsteps.
Blake stood right there, discussing something with a pack member.
As soon as he saw me, he walked away from the man and was in my face.
"We need to talk." At first I thought he was talking to me, but apparently he was talking to the man behind him as he left the room.
We were alone.
"Is this about Charles?" I asked, hoping it was about anything other than us.
"No. It's more important than that revolting prick." Blakes voice grew angry as he thought of my father.
"Well whatever it is, I'm not sure how it involves me then." I spoke as I walked past him, to the counter to grab an apple.
Before I could grab it, I was spun around and forced to look at Blake.
"It involves you, because it's your birthday tomorrow."
"What." I mumbled out, confusion written all over my face.
How did he know?

"Your birthday. You were born on October 31st, 1999." He spoke excitedly.
"H-how,"
"I might have forced it out of Alpha Charles." He cut me off.
A blush creeped on my cheeks, my birthday hasn't been an important day in years.
"How do you want to celebrate it?" He asked, a big goofy grin on his face.
I couldn't help but break out in a smile.
"I just want food."
His face turned into disbelief.
"Most girls want a romantic dinner. And, everyone wants presents. You don't?"
"I've never gotten presents. I don't need to be given things, I'm already more fortunate than most. All I want is food, my friend." I jokingly said.
I noticed his expression sadden slightly when I said friend.
"I want to spend it with you." I said quickly, trying to fix my mistake.
Undoubtedly, his grin was back and a sparkle in his eyes.
"Where do you want to go?" He asked.
"In N Out!" I practically shouted, excited.
I haven't had it in a month, and all I've been eating is cereal and cup of noodles.
He chuckled,
"You surprise me."
For a few minutes, we just stared at each other. Smiling.
I was taking in all of features, memorising them.
I forgot how beautiful he was.

*

Blakes POV

I was completely baffled by how beautiful my little mate was.
She had freckles all over her face, mostly covering the bridge of her small tipped nose, and scattering to her cheeks. I had never seen eyes like hers, they were big and a beautiful brown, with what looked like icicles pointing towards her pupil, and underneath the blades was a flow of deep lavender. Her jawline was prominent, and that was a little rare in women. But it was still feminine, and it looked perfect on her. Her lips were a deep rose color, and plump. I longed for my lips on them. Her eyebrows were thick and perfectly shaped, although she didn't wear makeup. Her hair was long and a mesmerising deep red. As I looked down I noticed she had a beautiful figure. Like an hourglass, I so desperately wished I could hold her in my arms. My wolf was on edge because she's been so distant, and all he wanted to do was mark her.
Fighting him was hard, but she was young, and she was obviously not ready to accept me. Considering she keeps calling me a friend. My wolf wanted to show her how much she wanted us and how much we wanted her, he was almost furious when she called us a friend.

I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard a loud growl, immediately I grabbed Hazel and pulled her in my arms.
I felt her body shake with laughter.
"That was my stomach, Blake."
That's embarrassing.
My cheeks grew hot and I knew I was blushing.
She turned around and grabbed the apple she tried to get to earlier.
She bit into it happily, her eyes sparkling and a big smile taking over her face.
I love her.