• Chapter 2

Then, I ended up in a black BMW.
I imagined I looked like a fiery little ball of anger.

"You look like a shaking chihuahua" One of the guys joked. Or chihuahua. That works too.
I glared at him. It probably just looked pathetic, considering he laughed harder than before.
Alpha is driving, and there's a guy on my right and in the passenger seat. The one next to me had messy red hair and intense green eyes, I was a little jealous if I had to say so.
My eyes are a light brown with icy blades pointing towards my pupil, and there was a thin layer of lavender that surfaced under the icicles. My mom had the same eye color, whereas my sister has my Father's, a dark blue. Kind of like the ocean at night.
Anyway, I need to get out of here.
Plan. Plan. Plan.
"I have to pee." I said, squeezing my legs together.
"Hold it."
"I like, really have to pee." I looked at them with pleading eyes.
"Hold.It." The man in the passenger seat spoke angrily. Alpha, growled?
"Hey, I can just pee right now if its so much trouble to stop by a gas station." I warned.
"You wouldn't." The red head chimed in.
"Oh, ha, I would." I said, daringly.
The car suddenly took a sharp turn and I swung into the seat in front of me.
"Did that hurt?"
"Fuck you."
"I won't stop you." He responded, smirking. Alpha growled loudly and the red head winced in fear. Alpha turned around, looking at me apologetically. Honestly, who names their kid Alpha? I feel bad for his childhood, it must've sucked ass. I rolled my eyes and we parked by a gas station and once the door opened, I ran. I ran for dear life. My insides protested, my bones practically betraying me with want to stay with them.
I darted into the woods. The ground disappearing from underneath me. I could hear the whirring of trees around me, the sunlight peeking from the top of them. The birds were flying in harmony above, while squirrels were fending for themselves on the trees. There was a bunny that ran past me, almost making me trip. The forest had an earthy smell, it was calming. Other than the birds chirping, it was quiet and peaceful. The ground was damp and made my shoes terribly wet and gross, but at that moment I didn't care.
This was life or death for me, I had to get out of there. I will not end up like my mother.
As I was running I turned to look behind me and quickly spun back around, in the process managing to run into a rock hard chest. Alpha spun me, and had me pressed to his side, and I can't say I didn't like it.
He turned me around and he walked us back to his car, still holding me in a tight hold.
I could've fought, but I had completely given up at that point. I'm not going to be stupid and run some more.
I looked up to see a very pissed off man. His jaw kept clenching and unclenching. His biceps bulging, his breathing was ragged and his eyes were darkening. He looked like he was trying to calm himself and I, not wanting to piss him off more, stopped fighting and fell limp in his arms. That seemed to calm him down slightly, so I decided to keep going with it. I snuggled into his side, and no matter how much I don't want to admit it, I enjoyed his touch and the affect I had on him. But this was only for now. He calmed down drastically from that and his hold loosened a little. I didn't even realize he was looking down at me until I looked up at him. "I'm sorry." The arrogant man I thought he was, was nowhere to be seen. All cockiness and playfulness disappearing from his voice. His eyes only held sincerity and sorrow. His voice shook slightly, a clear sign he was scared to see my reaction and he was genuinely sorry. There was just something about him, that made me believe in him. And it also felt like he doesn't apologize very often.
I gave him a smile, and rubbed my head against his side lightly.
The smile was sincere, but the snuggle was to make him feel better. I surprisingly felt bad. For what exactly, I don't know.
We made it back to the car and I willingly got back in the back seat.
The rest of the ride was spent in comfortable silence, I would look at Alpha ever so often and when I did, I could see a small smile tugging at his lips. For some reason that made me extremely warm and fuzzy inside. I couldn't help the smile that made its way on my face. That smile was soon replaced with shock as I saw the house we pulled up to.
No, not a house, a damn mansion.
Not even that! What's bigger than a mansion? Is there such a thing? I didn't even realize everyone was out of the car until Alpha opened my door and held out his hand.
Despite my shaky hand, I got out of the car by myself. Ignoring his gesture.
I heard his deep husky chuckle, and it was like everything in me was set on fire. I couldn't breathe but I tried to hide it. I took deep breaths, trying to help. It did, thankfully. I got out of the car and started walking towards this mansion of a house.
-----------------------------------------
Alpha soon led me to my room upstairs.
This all seemed surreal. I mean, I was just hanging out with Abbey, almost kidnapped, and then actually kidnapped! All in one damn day!
I soon realized something terrifying.
"I don't have clothes, Alpha."
I started to quietly panic.
They didn't expect me to walk around naked did they? I wasn't gonna become a slave, was I? Was I going to be abused? Did Alpha even like me? Or are there others like me in this house and I was just another victim?
So many questions swarmed in my head, I didn't notice that Alpha was shaking me, trying to get me back to the land of the living.
"Come again?" I spoke quietly, bewildered.
"Yes, you do. There is a closet full of clothes right there, in this room."
I couldn't really understand what he was saying, his face was too close to mine, the blood was rushing to my ears and I could only hear my rapid heartbeat. My insides were on fire, and my legs squeezed together.
I swallowed trying to breathe but it felt like there was a lump in my throat preventing me from breathing, let alone talking. Finally what he said registered in my mind and I jerkily nodded my head, hitting him in the face in the process.
My eyes widened and I grabbed his face in my hands,
"Are you okay?! I'm so sorry!"
I started to panic, what if they punish me for that? Like, what if they are going to abuse me?
I looked at his face and his eyes were extremely dark.
He was staring at me with lust swiveling in his eyes.
But he shook his head and his eyes slowly went back to their previous mesmerizing dark brown.
He stood up straight, releasing my body from his hold.
"This is where you'll be living from now on." With that he left my room, leaving me wide-eyed and confused. My heart was beating rapidly.
Living, here?