Chapter 3

After my encounter with Rosemarie. I spent the rest of the afternoon in my cabin. I didn't have to leave, except if i had to go to the bathroom. There was a small kitchen and it was half full. I went to bed early, without dinner.

The next day i went to my lab early. I was mixing chemical when there was a soft knock at the door. I turned to see Marcia come in.

"I've been asigend to your lab for the day" she told me. I picked up a clip board and handed it to her.

"Can you please write down what i'm doing?" i ask.

"Okay"

I went back to mixing chemicals. I was so embarrassed. Did she see what happened with Rosemarie? I hope she didn't.I don't want anything to do with Rosemarie. I didn't even kiss her back! I only wanted Marcia. I was bought back to the real world by something smashing on the ground. I looked down to see the test tube i had been holding in a million peaces.

"Shit" i murmerd kneeling down. Marcia put the clip board on the table and knelt beside me.

"You've been very distracted today. I wouldn't blame you, Rosemarie's beautiful" Marcia said. I couldn't help myself from saying

"No she's not. . . . She's annoying, competitive, loud, argumentative, mean. I didn't even kiss her. She's a friend, but. . . I don't like her the same way i like you. I love everything about you i would wait forever to be with you" I looked into her beautiful, teary eyes and smiled.

"Really? I like you in that way too" she told me, smiling back.

"Do you want to get out of this place and go for a walk?" I asked, standing up we put the glass in the bin.

"Okay" she replied, we cleaned up a bit. Then we took our lab coats off and started walking towards the beach.

"I'm having trouble believing it. What we're doing here. It can save millions of lives, It can give sick babies a chance to grow up. It can give cancer victims a higher chance of surviving cancer. It's unbelievable" I say.

"I know, This can save my mum's life. It can save victim's of car accdent's. You wouldn't have to take anti-venom for a snake bite. We know what it can do, but we just got to get the formula right" Marcia said smiling. When she said that i remberd why people were donating money. This could save someone they loved.

"Sorry bout your mum" I said, Marcia just shrugged. When we reached the end of the beach, there was a cave.

"Do you want to go inside?" I asked.

"In there?" She replied, i nodded. Marcia grabbed my hand and we made our way over the rocks to the cave. Inside the cave i could swear it was 35* outside it had it be at least 40*. Its so hot here in Western Australia, but so beautiful at the same time. I looked at Marcia who was jumping from rock to rock, i smiled at her childlike behaviour, she jumped on a rock to fast, lost her footing and fell into a rock pool, landing on her bottom, i half-ran, half-walked over to her.

"Are you okay" i asked, crouching down next to her in the ankle deep water.

"I'll live" she replied. She sat up and moved closer. I knew it was a silly move, but i couldn't resit the erg. I lent in and kissed her. Marcia kissed me back, slow at first, but it got more intense. She laid down on a little sand hill, everything under our waist down was still in the water. I ran my hand up her thigh to the end of her dress. I stopped kissing her.

"Do you want to?" i asked. She answered me with a kiss. I pulled her dress up above her waist and pulled her nickers down. We continued kissing as she unzipped my pants. I positioned myself on top of her and pushed myself in. Marcia moaned and arched her back bringing herself closer to me. We continued kissing. When we finished i did my pants back up and Marcia pulled her nickers up and her dress down. I stood up and grabbed her hand.

"Come on it's almost dinner time" i said. Marcia stood up and we made our way back to camp. Marcia stopped at the bottom of the stair's.

"Does this make us an item?" she asked. I stood in front of her and grabbed her other hand.

"Only if your okay with that" i replied, resting my for head against her's. She kissed me and i kissed her back. After a few seconds of kissing i pulled back and asked.

"I take that as a yes?"

"Yep" she replied, smiling. I smiled back. Then i took her hand and we walked up the stair's to camp. When we got there the karaoke contest must have already started because a girl about 15 was in front of a mic on a make-shift stage, singing Pink F**king Perfect. When the song finished she got of the stage and Pink Fun house started up. Kids and adult's moved onto the dance floor and started dancing.

"Do you want to dance?" Marcia asked. Standing infront of me.

"Whatever" i replied. We moved onto the dance floor and started dancing. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and i turned to see Rosemarie.

"You cheated on me with her?!" she said. I looked at Marcia, then at everyone, by this point they were looking at us.

"It's not cheating if we were never an item" i replied, before turning around and kissing Marcia, Rosemarie must've stormed of because when i looked back she was gone. This was going to be a very interesting week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you guys think???? Hope you enjoyed this chapter. This was my first love part :/ please vote, comment, fan and tell me any mistake's.