Chapter 3

Noah's P.O.V

Today was the first day of school, It was cool I guess. For once no one bothered to bully me and every thought I was pretty cool. I had like 15 girls all over me. The thing that really made my day was when Scar replied to my message. Me being the idiot that I was, I called her gorgeous. She probably thought I was a freak.

I came back from school, to be found I was alone. My grandparents and brothers had gone out to see my aunt and cousins. I logged onto quotev chewing on my Nutella sandwich. I nibbled on my lower lip nervously when I saw Scar had replied.

"Thankyou, Your gorgeous I mean uh hot or sexy. UGH. Your just good looking. That's the word to describe it. :)"

I grinned at her stumbling of her words and typed "Your quite funny aren't you? Your dorkish xD"

I almost instantly got a reply. "Well that's just rude, so that means your jerkish ;)"

I laughed to myself before writing back to her "You totally broke my heart (note the sarcasam)

"Aww, I'm so NOT sorry"

"We sound like an old couple with this bickerng. ;)"

"I know your old and ugly but I'm young and beautiful. Lol"

"Cocky aren't we, sweetheart? ;) I thought you said I was 'gorgeous i mean uh hot or sexy. UGH. Your just good looking' XDD"

"UGH! I should have never said that. I'm so embaressed now"

"That's why you never get in a fight with me, babe"

"Babe? Seriously? That annoys me"

"Well, since it annoys you so much.. BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"UGH!!! GOD I HATE YOU"

"Hate is a strong word! :("

"I'm sorry, it's just you seem to be pushing all my buttons. You sure know how to work your way through my skin"

"I'll work my way through your heart too c;"

"You make me laugh. That'll never happen"

"So what's up?

"Watching a kid show, because there isn't anything better on t.v"

"Kids' shows turn out to be the wrongest"

"I know, in the kid show I'm watching he's like we've searched up north and down south but we can't seem to find it! ROTFL. xD"

"Omg! That's so wrong! xD Now I just sound like a girl."

I grinned to myself as I typed. No one had made me smile and blush this much. No one beside my brothers and grandparents tried to talk to me like this. She was pretty, funny and queen of sarcasam. We chatted for quite a while till me and her both were called down for dinner

"You seem flushed! Is everything alright, son?" My grandpa asked me as I sat down at the table.

"Uhm e-everything is uh f-fine" I stammered taking a seat beside Joan and hiding my face.

My grandmother came in with a steaming pot of soup. She set it on the table, before retreiving some croissants from the kitchen. I tried eating as fast as I could. I wanted to talk to her againI chewed so fast that I started choking.

"Slow down, Noah" said my grandwather while I took a sip of water. I simply nodded before finishing my plate and excusing myself from the table.

I ran up to my room and logged back into quotev. I frowned as I saw there were no replies from her. I decided to go on her page. I felt so stalkerish. I left clicked her profile picture and went down to where it said Save Picture.

"Is that your girlfriend?" whispered a soft voice from behind me. I jumped and turned around facing Joan.

"No and you scared me, Jo" I said shaking my head at him. He giggled into his pudgy little arms and I grabbed him swinging him onto my bed and tickled him.

"She's pretty" he gasped out when I stopped tickling him.

"Yeah I know" I whispered.

 "I miss mommy and daddy" he whispered all out of a sudden.

"Yeah me too" I whispered back.