Manipulated Dreams

Manipulated Dreams

~seikiunne11

9/30/13

2:50am

You then get those sudden flashbacks, of you of that someone you used to have fun with.

Of that someone who never failed to make you smile, to make you laugh.

But one day you wake up, everything is gone. No more smiles, no more laughs, no warmth in your solitary quiet life.

You're able to admit even through your rash decisions, you terribly miss everything. 

No matter how much pride you swallow, things will never be the same again.

Whatever you’ve broken can never be mended. Whatever promises left unfulfilled will be a deep mark, like a ghost always haunting you in your slumber.

Whatever lies you gave to cover up a painful truth can be dug up over and over again trying to know whether the truth is indeed the truth.

And above all pride you mustered up to protect your so-called manhood, you say you miss everything. You miss everything that you never wanted or expected. 

You miss everything you tried to get, miss what you’ve got, and miss what you never cared for.

You gave time away. You chose to be apart from what you said you wanted. You chose to push away what you tried hard to get. Then realizing you miss it, you run after it? You say you want it back. You promise again you’d work hard for it.

But unfortunately, you can never get a grip on what you so ever wanted.

It will always break; it will always flee. Not because you held it tight, but because it really wasn’t for you. And you wonder why? You even bother to wonder why when it has been your fault all along. You were just too stubborn to admit it.

You made rash decisions when you never intended to.

Chase it when it's there, not when it has slipped away.

It’s never material, you can never get hold or let go of it any time you want to.

And now that you are prepared for something more that what beats the surface, it is too late. You’ve caused pain more than you can imagine, and that pain has made changes.

We are immaterial, therefore pain is inevitable. Befriend pain as if it is your shadow, as if pain is your second nature. Only then can you manage to survive.

Too bad, people are rare species. Only one exists in the whole world. You can see something similar, but never exactly the same; never the same breath, and never the same heart.

Only once do they exist.

Only once to they live and breathe, never coming back, never pulling back.

Never waste time. Never waste someone. 

After all, we've had our share of laughter. And confident enough to say, no one can ever make you laugh the same way.

It will be only one, nothing and no one better.

Memories exist, a painful reminder of what you once had. Wish you’d wake up from your dream.

Stop living life as if it is a manipulated dream.