Well Life throws rocks, I build a bridge......

BELSS' POV:

I hate GAry! Asshole! "Ya the favour I asked for makes no sense right now okay? You are a useless piece of shit, no sorry you are actually a waste of space. You know why dude? Because when Nick was being a jerk, you were being an asshole! You sat there and watched the show while he behaved llike my owner. So no, I do not want any favour from jerks like you." I bashed his brains up wihile poking him hard in the chest with my pen.

He stared at me, like some dumb donkey? Yup like a dumb donkey, dd, yes suits him.

"SWell DD, I am leaving, I have work to do... So without repeating my self, I implore you to carry out the tasks I requested, okay?" Goodbye DD, have a donkey day" I smirked as I swung my big bag, hit him in the face with it and walked right out.

I was off to meet my saviour. My darling friend Isadora. Well, Isa is always there for me when Iso is being a stuck up bitch and Miri a typical teen. She has been my bestest friend in this whole world and I need her like now! WHat? Bells also needs support at times?

I called her as I left the building. She is some big shot editor at this awesome magazine and I need to make an appointment with her assistant else he goes on this mad spree of loosing it. So I dutifully called her ," Hello, Isa?? Babe this is code red! I need you like NOW!" I hollered.

"kk, lets meet at the cafe like now? Cool?" She said. That's my girl, when ever I have needed her, she has been there, immediately, no questions asked.

We reached the cafe simultaneously and giggled lilke a pair of girls, well we are girls so we are allowed to, you know.

Hugging each other we sat down to business. 

"Alright Bells, what happened? Do you need my assistance tocommit a murder or just a little kidnapping? She joked

"HHmm Isa, I think I need you to help me murder my boss and soon to be husbad in under 24 hours."

Her chair went flying as she jerked up. Her wild hair, as wild as her, swung around in anger. Palms on the table, she stood on my head,"What do you mean husband Bells? " She whisper shrieked.

"Umm.. you see, it happened like this.."

"Oh, so the jerk wants to marry you? Kool, marry him." She smiled her evil smile.

"Marry him? you mean like seriously?? Uh... and then introduce his royal butt to Isa and Bells??" I am liking that, I smirk.

Yessie I like the sound of him handling two little dragons. We are so gonna breathe fire at him. Putting our beautiful heads together, we are devising a plan, a plan to destroy him."

A few hours later an excited Miri called me. "Bells my LOVE! " she shrieked. "Where are you like now? I need to meet you." She was high on somethig or had definately lost her little sanity.

"Im at the cafe hon... what you need?" I ask. when suddenly," SURPRISE!" Miri yells. 

"So, like you fiance came to meet me and he said you are gettignmarried tomorrow. So here I am , to shop. He even gave me his credit card oh and he said we will live together and he will renovste our house and OH my God, I completely forgot, He is getting granny home, to live with us with a nurse and also, he is so freaking hot and I can say at his home and when you go on a honeymoon, I can visit New york with my friends, he said he would pay my fare and he also said that I was like his little sister to him now and I culd always ask him for anything at all. Isn't he wonderful ph ya  and.."

"Sheesh Miri, breathe will you! oh and pause between sentences, Its kinda confusing to process all this so fast right?" Isa cut in. I simply sit here stunned roght out of my brain.

The freaking asshole turned my sister against me?" I am gonna make his life a living hell, I promise you Iso I will, I swear.

Because this crazy MIri Can't shut up, we go for some much needed shopping, on Nicky Baby;s card ofcourse. I pick out an ivory dress for my wedding while Isa and Miri go for orange dresses. What can I say, orange suits their bright, flashy and totally awesome personality.

Well, purple would showcase my life but sadly, Miri reminds me that Granny won't like it,. So, like a good little grand daughter I agree to Ivory. 

We spend the next couple of hours shopping random stuff for all three of us on his card and enjoying ourselfs to the hilt.

Isa being my dragon slayer is all set to murder Nickie but she is plotting some interesting stuff, all hidden from Miri ofcourse. SHe simply cannot shut up about her new brother and I am so hatig her this very minute." Baby girl, if you don't shut up about him, I swear I will lick you away till after the wedding. Kool?" I threaten her. 

Thank fully she shuts up and soon all three of us are coming up with random plans for NICk.

The day ends with us dragging our dtuff through my old house and collapsing on the couch with vodka and lichee juice . What can I say, the drink is awesome. Soon, we are giggling and Isa comes up with an idea.

"She whips her cellphone and mine out and then copies Nicks number to hers. Then the fun begins.

"Hello, May I speak with Nickie Baby please?" She purrs putting the call on speaker as Miri and I silently giggle.

"Uh, who is this?" Answers Nick

"Awe hun, how can you forget my sweety?" Miri quips, drinks slurring her words.

"Who are you madam?: Asks an exasperated NIck.

"Your dream girly cutie," I purr into the phone. 

"Look ladies, if you are searching for a giggolo, I an affraid you have called the wrong number." He answers rudely.

"No dude, we want only you. And we want you now! do you have the guts to come to us now?" Isa whispers huskily.

"No mam. I cannot come. Sorry." Nick Slams the phone while we burst out ointo giggles.

Miri gets the landline while I refill our drinks and Isa sets the music.

W call NIckie again. After a few rings, he answers.

"Nick here who is this?"

Mirri giggles, "I am searching for male strippers sir, can you come to our parrty like now?" She says

"Wrong number lady. Sorry." Nickie disconnects again.

I whip up Bells' special cell, my very own private number and dial NIck's.

"Is this the city mental hospital kind sir?" I ask in my famous old lady's mime.

"No madam, this is the wrong number." Nick is getting tired and I am enjoying this.

"Are you the mad man who always says wrong number?" Isa adds in while we giggle behind our hands to block off the noise.

"No madam, I am sorry but this is not the asylum." Patience is not Nick's virtue

"But Kind sir, my sister has lost her marbles and we were given this number. They say you help people find them, their marbles you know. PLease don't disappoint me." Miri whines

This is enough do not call on this number again" Nick hollers before disconnecting.

Giggling,we come up with our next trick.

Loggong on to facebook on my laptop, we create a new account. NICK EMEERSON"S DICK.

Then we add Nickie as our friend add upload a few of his pictures from the net. We then contact his freind list snd send friend request to all the hot girls. Within minutes awe have a huge friend list of our own.

Now the real fun begins. We start talking to NIck's girls. Talking bad about him to some and talking hot about him to others. We set up a date with NIcky at his house at 10 pm tonight with all the girls. And ofcourse they agree.

We then call up at Nick's and ask for him. When he comes on the phone, Isa in her husky smexy voice says," Nicky hun, I am coming to your place at 10 pm tonight, be ready to rock snd roll will ya sweety?"

We disconnect the phone before he comes up with another queation

what say? revenge sounds like fun??