An Emergency??..............

Hei people....*waves*... Thank you soo much for appreciating Bells and Iso's madness... means soo much..

First of, I apologize for typos and grammatical suicides. I promise to edit them after my exams. Well, my editor redstardragon and me both have been a bit busy. 

Secondly, I appologize for the itsy bitsy chapters. Again I will increase the lenght as soon as Im free..

You see... Bells is my stress buster and I can assure you that she comes highly recommended:P..

okay thats it... back to the more important issues ... you know.. Bells' life..

Bells' POV:

I sigh and walk in. After doing as I was bid ofcourse. If it had to be my decision, I would have stuck my tongue out at him and gone for my lovely lunch. But no, madam Iso, the self righteous madam Iso, would never dream of disobeying her boss now would she?

So, poor little me, being outnumbered by boring people walk in into his cabin, dreaming of my poor sweet lunch who was waiting for me.  Yup, I know how much my lunch wanted me to come and gobble it up.

I locked my cabin and then his as I enter his sacred chambers. They look at me with weird expressions. As if assessing me. Smh as if. I hold my head up and walk towards them with an icy expression.

They are still staring. Each trying to say something as I sit down opposite Mr high and mighty and next to my sweet Gary. But they look more like goldfishes in those circular glass bowls than asses. Hmm.. but still look dumb if you ask me.

I stare at the freaking folder and wait as patiently as possible for either one of them to start. When they still didn't after a whole boring five minute silence, I can stand it no longer and I open the damn folder. I mean be over with it right?

It's musty and old. As if stored for generations. They look at me expectantly,  waiting for me to open it I guess. Such cowards. I look at them and smile. I open it carefully. It's huge old black leather folder. The words Contract M sealed on it with red wax . It looks as if it is as old as King Arthur. Alright, that's  an exageration. But ya it is a freaking old thing. Like meant for a museum.

I open it carefully. The paper in it is vellum or pappyrus and the writing is in shakesparean English and cursive writing. I stare at it. A part of me does not want to comprehend whatever is written.

These cowards are still staring at me. I guess I am to read the bad news too. Gosh such babies.

I slowly begin reading it . Oh my God! Does it really say what I think it says?

Numb and unable to really speak, I simply hand it to the owner himself. Seriously Iso, I can see his expression change. He has lost his sexy tan and become pale. Slowly becoming paler and towards a pukey white shade. Your Adonis looks like a horrified child. A lost baby who is just about to cry for his mamma. Oh my God Iso, I wont play mamma. I snicker at that thought.

Opps, sorry, I guess I got a bit carried away. Gary notices me and stares as if I have lost my marbles. Well, I guess I never had them anyways. They are exclusively for my dear darlin Iso who suddenly has gone all quite, I guess, I snicker, she can't see her adonis like that.

I look over at Gary. He has a pained expression. Suddenly, there is this big tug of war between Iso and me. She wants to hug and comfort Mighty Ass and I want to be comforted by Gary. 

I guess between our tussle, the main matter of importance lies completely forgotten..

ohk sorry short I know...

but you see I got caught sneaking in on wattpad instead of studying:P

so now I gotta run....

sowee. but I will try and sneak in soon...

promise...

till then vote comment and tell me.... wat you think happens next...

oh I know my own story...

but I have realised that sometimes... a readers guess opens up amazing vistas...

plus a dedication to you if I use ur idea....